Robert Half

www.roberthalf.com

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Project Management Consultant Interview

If you have the experience, they will be interested in interviewing you.

Interview Questions
  • The interview process was pretty straightforward.   View Answer
Not able to negotiate much.

Other Interview Reviews for Robert Half

Project Management Consultant Interview

The process took a weekinterviewed at Robert Half in February 2012.

Submitted resume to company via website, received phone call from recruiter to gather further information on type of work looking for and availability for work, reviewed resume, scheduled one-on-one interview with recruiter. The interview with recruiter was very relaxed and focused on me providing a summary overview of my work experience, type of work I was looking for, and discussed options for marketing my resume to some of the local companies they do business with, and he shared openings that were currently available that he thought matched my background and asked he could send them my resume. Also completed pre-employment paperwork. The recruiter and staff were very professional and easy to talk to.

Interview Questions
    • This was not a typical interview process and so was not asked specific work experience type questions.   View Answer

Project Management Consultant Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at Robert Half in October 2008.

I met with the Robert Half recruiter for a consultant position. She was very professional, yet personable, and very easy to talk to. After I wa hired at Robert Half Technology, I heard that the recruite that placed me was one of their top recruiters in that office,. She later go promoted. Overall my experience with Robert Half was positive.

When interviewing, be honest and be yourself.