Robert Half

www.roberthalf.com

Robert Half Robert Half Technology Contract to Perm Interview Questions & Reviews

Average Difficulty
1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Robert Half Technology Contract to Perm Interview

Robert Half Technology Contract to Perm
Washington, DC

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Robert Half in June 2012.

Interview Details – I was contacted by one of their technical recruiters after having seen my resume online who thought "I would be perfect for a contract award they were contracted to staff". Received and email with directions (included road, merto and public trans) witha request to go to their site, set up a profile, and this would allow me to leave a copy of my resume in their system. Even though he had alresdy seenmy resume online, I sent another copy, along with a sheet of references and copies of my certifications to have on hand. When I arrived at the downtown DC location, I was asked to fill out standard new hire paperwork (federal and local tax, NDA and non compete - again, all standard). So I am in the interview with 2 recruiters - I had thought only 1 initially - only to be asked if I had registered online, did I have acopy of my resume. Huh? And then, what position was I interested/
Now, more than 11 week have gone by and I have heard no response regading the status of the job which I was initially contacted about. Requests for information regarding thetatus of that job by voicemail and email have been met with ear splitting silenmce and no action at all. Not even a "we'll have to look into that".

Interview Question – what was I looking for in my next employer?   View Answer

Worked for Robert Half? Contribute to the Community!