Robert Half

Relevance Date Difficulty

Sales Manager Interview

Sales Manager
Ann Arbor, MI

The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Robert Half in December 2011.

Interview Details – The first interview was with the Office Manager, 2nd with Regional Manager, and 3rd was back with the Office Manager doing mock cold calls to other people within the company. If you really want to work at this company make them know it. They keep sending you away to talk it over with your family, mostly because it is a very sales oriented environment and most people work really long hours. They want to be sure that the person they invest their time training is ready to work long hours and is very money driven. The moment you show any hesitation, your process will be ended. By the third interview, I was certain the company wasn't right for me. I delayed my follow up, and in turn received an e mail saying they decided to go in another direction with their search.

Interview Question – Describe a time you had a conflict with a superior?   Answer Question

Worked for Robert Half? Contribute to the Community!