Robert Morris University - Illinois

4 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Student Loan Advisor Interview

Chicago, IL

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Robert Morris University - Illinois in September 2013.

Interview Details – A resume was needed to be sent to The student Loan advising department and RUM. Then there was an interview with 2 individuals in which case they ask you a series of questions about was skills you have with excel and how comfortable you are with making calls.

Interview Question – There really wasn't any difficult questions. They were general interview questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was told that I would get a call back for training in a few weeks.

Financial Aid Advisor Interview

Chicago, IL

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Robert Morris University - Illinois in January 2011.

Interview Details – The interview went well. The manager hiring me had never seen my resume before. Strange...

Interview Question – Do you plan on continuing to work on your Master's degree while you work here?   Answer Question

Counselor Interview

Counselor

I applied through other source and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Robert Morris University - Illinois in July 2010.

Interview Details – I was a current employee and had to do 2 different interviews. The second interview I had to travel for and the interview was rescheduled and I wasn't informed in ample time. Compared to where I was coming from the environment was completely different. It was like working for a completely different company. They really are a great group of people. It does vary from campus to campus.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – Do not take no for an answer. They say the salary is ...but there are people who have been given a higher salary so do not be afraid to negotiate the salary.

Advisor Interview

The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Robert Morris University - Illinois in February 2009.

Interview Details – Everyone was very polite. All decisions were made as indicated. Started with a phone interview, followed by 2 group interviews and 1 individual interview with the Provost. Everyone was so nice. It really was an amazing experience.

Interview Question – What is your favorite restaurant?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Negotiation is difficult with a non-profit but you can negotiate.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Robert Morris University - Illinois? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Robert Morris University - Illinois interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by Robert Morris University - Illinois employees and interview candidates.