Robert Walters Recruitment Consultant Interview Questions

7 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

3 round interviews

Other Interview Reviews for Robert Walters

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Robert Walters in March 2014.

Well there were too many phone interviews (2) and 3 face to face , way to much in my opinion and the hiring process took over a month, and this was just to inform that there might be an opening job but needed prior intern with them before offering a job

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Tokyo (Japan)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tokyo (Japan)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Robert Walters.

Many interviewers in one day. You'll start off with Directors of each division, then managers, then peers, across about 3-4 rounds. Managing director should be last. All 1-on-1s.

Interview Questions
    • Questions regarding recruitment itself. You'll do a mock call to someone in the office.   Answer Question

Recruitment Consultant Interview

2 interviews, then hired.

Interview Questions
    • not really applicable.. don't ask too many questions just need to explain your experience   Answer Question

Recruitment Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Robert Walters.

Hiring process was very long. There was the phone screening process, and then several one-to-one interviews with the MD, AD and several other Recruitment Consultants (who you may not even work with). Overall, a long interview process and it was only until I had informed them of other interviews and potential offers, then was the pace stepped up.

Interview Questions
    • Was asked to do a role play whereby I was a recruiter trying to get past the gatekeeper.   Answer Question

Recruitment Consultant Interview

I applied online - interviewed at Robert Walters.

Contacted by managing director to come in for an interview. Had 1:1 interviews with Managing Directer and Team managers. I was asked about all employment history and how I could utilise them skills in recruitment. Also asked why I wanted the career in the recruitment industry. They also gave me an introduction to Robert Walter's culture and values.

Interview Questions
    • Give me an example of a life event in which you were extremely resilient?   Answer Question

Recruitment Consultant Interview

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Robert Walters in January 2010.

It takes quite long but it definitely felt very sincere as though they were truly trying to get to know me and understand me, rather than going straight into competency questions. They ask a lot of general questions to better get a sense of why you would like to work for the company and what other plans/career options you have in mind. They also warn you of the downs you might face in the job. In general, I felt very comfortable and I could feel the sincerity in their hiring process.

Interview Questions
    • What do you think the role of a recruitment consultant entails?   Answer Question

Worked for Robert Walters? Contribute to the Community!