Robert Walters Interview Questions in United Kingdom

Updated Feb 27, 2015
Updated Feb 27, 2015

Headhunter/Researcher Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Robert Walters.

Transparent and straightforward interview process. I had two interviews; the first with the members of my would-be team, and the second with a director. Everyone I met was impressive yet very friendly, and showed a genuine interest in what I was looking to achieve through this role. At first I was unsure whether I wanted to go into recruitment, but I haven't regretted it for a moment.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing too difficult, but I was glad I had thoroughly researched the company beforehand.   Answer Question

IT Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)
    Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

I applied through other source – interviewed at Robert Walters.

Conversational and enjoyable but a bit too long, people coming and going from the room, reading emails and making calls, quite unprofessional. seems like a boys club. never got any feedback or even informed that I didn't get the position. Very poor form for a recruitment agency

IT Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied online – interviewed at Robert Walters.

Very lengthy but generally quite good.

Straight forward

Investment Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Robert Walters.

Quick chat on phone. Met in person. Interview was cordial and fine. We talked a lot about finance which I had a lot of knowledge in. Despite in depth personal research and knowledge, did not end up meeting the requirements of certain length of experience. Would be nice to say this before going further with an application .