Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital

Relevance Date Difficulty

Unit Secretary Interview

Unit Secretary
New Brunswick, NJ

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital in October 2010.

Interview Details – One interview. One phone call. You meet with the Director and/or Head Nurse and they will interview you.

Interview Question – Why should we hire you?   View Answer

Very Easy Interview

Clinical Care Technician Interview

Clinical Care Technician

I applied in-person and interviewed at Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital.

Interview Details – The hiring and interview process was very professional, in the interview I was able to answer the questions that I wanted to know about the job that I was interesting in.

Interview Question – What salary range was I looking for   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Technician Interview

Technician
New Brunswick, NJ

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital in September 2009.

Interview Details – Hiring and interview was a breeze since I was a student/intern there. They basically had me trained before I got hired.

Interview Question – No difficult or unexpected question as I was already an intern there, they knew me and my work ethic.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation.

Staff Nurse (RN) Interview

Staff Nurse (RN)

Interviewed at Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital

Interview Details – Hiring and Interview Process took about month. It was difficult to reach HR after leaving countless messages.

Interview Question – Role-playing a certain situation if you were on the job.   Answer Question

Healthcare Interview

Healthcare

I applied online and the process took 4 months - interviewed at Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital in January 2010.

Interview Details – Overly complicated; redundant; not streamlined;

Negotiation Details – no

Communications Interview

Communications

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital in March 2010.

Interview Details – Interview consisted of a 1:1 with both the HR recruiter and the hiring manager. Overall a good experience.

Interview Question – What bugs you?   Answer Question

Worked for Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital? Contribute to the Community!