Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital

Updated Oct 24, 2014

2.6

Student Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Brunswick, NJ

I applied online. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital in August 2014.

Applied online, they got back to me within 6 or so weeks. The interviewer was a doctor involved in an addiction lab. She was very impersonal the interview took about 10 minutes, very quick, I felt as though she had already hired someone but decided to give me an interview anyway.

Registered Nurse Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital.

I was selected for an interview as a new grad shortly after I put in an application; however I was so disappointed by the process, I will never apply for a job here again. I interviewed with the nurse recruiter on the phone, and then was called in to interview with the nurse manager and staff. I was called in for an interview weeks after graduating nursing school. I was lined up with other interviewers outside of the manager's office. When they asked me to describe myself, that's where I started. Their immediate response was "....oh" - as if they had not reviewed my information and did not know I was a new graduate. After a nerve-racking interview, they never called me back. I left messages with the nurse recruiter and NEVER received any further contact.

Clinical Care Technician Interview

I applied in-person – interviewed at Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital.

The hiring and interview process was very professional, in the interview I was able to answer the questions that I wanted to know about the job that I was interesting in.

Unit Secretary Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Brunswick, NJ

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital in October 2010.

One interview. One phone call. You meet with the Director and/or Head Nurse and they will interview you.

Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Brunswick, NJ

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital in September 2009.

Hiring and interview was a breeze since I was a student/intern there. They basically had me trained before I got hired.

Interview Questions
    • No difficult or unexpected question as I was already an intern there, they knew me and my work ethic.   Answer Question
    No negotiation.

Staff Nurse (RN) Interview

Hiring and Interview Process took about month. It was difficult to reach HR after leaving countless messages.

Interview Questions
    • Role-playing a certain situation if you were on the job.   Answer Question

Communications Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital in March 2010.

Interview consisted of a 1:1 with both the HR recruiter and the hiring manager. Overall a good experience.

Healthcare Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital in January 2010.

Overly complicated; redundant; not streamlined;