Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital

www.rwjuh.edu
Unclaimed Profile

Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital Interview Questions in New Brunswick, NJ

Updated Aug 18, 2015

Nursing Staff Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Brunswick, NJ

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital (New Brunswick, NJ).

Interview

I was one of the interviewers in a panel. Most applicants were new grads, some changed degrees from business to nursing, some worked as nursing assistants or EMTs. They were excited they were called for the interview and go for the hiring process. They applied many times before they were called in

Interview Questions

• What is the prospect's short and long range plan, why did they choose nursing what is their best asset, their weakness,   1 Answer

Speech Therapist Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Brunswick, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital (New Brunswick, NJ) in May 2015.

Interview

I was not informed it would be a panel interview, therefore I felt unprepared on the day of. They asked basic questions and described job duties. They told me they were not interested in taking CFs at the moment but liked my resume- thus the interview. The HR process was very lengthy and although i sent various follow-up emails, I never received a response until 3 months after stating they found a better candidate to fill the position.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself as a therapist in five years?   1 Answer

Staff RN Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Brunswick, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital (New Brunswick, NJ) in March 2015.

Interview

Amazing. They listened and were very nice. I did not feel uncomfortable at all. They really wanted to get to know me. They explained the unit in detail and definitely a place I would want to work!

Pharmacy Tech Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Brunswick, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital (New Brunswick, NJ) in February 2015.

Interview

I applied for the job on the rwj website and was contacted a week later for an interview which took place the next day. People were extremely friendly and it seems like a great place to work. I have received a start date and look forward to my new job!

Interview Questions

• A lot of questions of what my routine was at my previous hospital and why I want to work at rwj.   Answer Question

Clinical Care Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Brunswick, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital (New Brunswick, NJ) in November 2014.

Interview

First I was in a group interview with individuals from different jobs. We all had chances to answer generic interview questions and to introduce ourselves. After I completed this interview, I was called the next day for a 1:1 interview on my floor. There, I met the director, charge nurse, and several CCT's. It was a little overwhelming to have 6 individuals asking me questions, but they already made me feel like I was in a safe environment.

Interview Questions

• How I would be good for this job, how would I show that I value the patients and visitors.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I did not try to negotiate.

Student Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Brunswick, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital (New Brunswick, NJ) in August 2014.

Interview

Applied online, they got back to me within 6 or so weeks. The interviewer was a doctor involved in an addiction lab. She was very impersonal the interview took about 10 minutes, very quick, I felt as though she had already hired someone but decided to give me an interview anyway.

Unit Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Brunswick, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital (New Brunswick, NJ) in July 2012.

Interview

This interview will happen in a group setting, and is very competitive; seeing that tons of adults/college-students seek to take ANY FORM of employment with this company in hopes of the position progressing to a higher one over time. IMPORTANT: Come to this interview dressed formally, dressy-casual at the LEAST. Be prepared to fight for recognition, and make sure to try to stand out from the group in a positive light. THE INITIAL INTERVIEW LEADS TO 2 OTHER INTERVIEWS (AT LATER DATES), WHERE ADDITIONAL EVALUATIONS TAKE PLACE BY HIGH-RANK COMPANY EMPLOYEES.

Interview Questions

• Why RWJ? What skills can you offer the company? Do you have any past experience in the field? What is your availability/schedule?   Answer Question

Unit Secretary Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Brunswick, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital (New Brunswick, NJ) in October 2010.

Interview

One interview. One phone call. You meet with the Director and/or Head Nurse and they will interview you.

Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Brunswick, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital (New Brunswick, NJ) in September 2009.

Interview

Hiring and interview was a breeze since I was a student/intern there. They basically had me trained before I got hired.

Interview Questions

• No difficult or unexpected question as I was already an intern there, they knew me and my work ethic.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation.