Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital Interview Questions in New Brunswick, NJ

Updated Mar 18, 2015
Updated Mar 18, 2015

2.6

Staff RN Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Brunswick, NJ

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital in March 2015.

Amazing. They listened and were very nice. I did not feel uncomfortable at all. They really wanted to get to know me. They explained the unit in detail and definitely a place I would want to work!

Pharmacy Tech Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Brunswick, NJ

I applied online. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital in February 2015.

I applied for the job on the rwj website and was contacted a week later for an interview which took place the next day. People were extremely friendly and it seems like a great place to work. I have received a start date and look forward to my new job!

Interview Questions
    • A lot of questions of what my routine was at my previous hospital and why I want to work at rwj.   Answer Question

Student Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Brunswick, NJ
    Anonymous Employee in New Brunswick, NJ

I applied online. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital in August 2014.

Applied online, they got back to me within 6 or so weeks. The interviewer was a doctor involved in an addiction lab. She was very impersonal the interview took about 10 minutes, very quick, I felt as though she had already hired someone but decided to give me an interview anyway.

Unit Secretary Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Brunswick, NJ

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital in October 2010.

One interview. One phone call. You meet with the Director and/or Head Nurse and they will interview you.

Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Brunswick, NJ

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital in September 2009.

Hiring and interview was a breeze since I was a student/intern there. They basically had me trained before I got hired.

Interview Questions
    • No difficult or unexpected question as I was already an intern there, they knew me and my work ethic.   Answer Question
    No negotiation.