Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital
www.rwjuh.edu New Brunswick, NJ 1000 to 5000 Employees

Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital Interview Questions & Reviews in New Brunswick, NJ

Getting the Interview

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Unit Secretary Interview

Unit Secretary
New Brunswick, NJ

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital in October 2010.

Interview Details – One interview. One phone call. You meet with the Director and/or Head Nurse and they will interview you.

Interview Question – Why should we hire you?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Very Easy Interview

Technician Interview

New Brunswick, NJ

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital in September 2009.

Interview Details – Hiring and interview was a breeze since I was a student/intern there. They basically had me trained before I got hired.

Interview Question – No difficult or unexpected question as I was already an intern there, they knew me and my work ethic.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital interview questions and advice in New Brunswick, NJ. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital employees and interview candidates.