Roche Administrative Assistant Interview Questions

Updated Aug 20, 2014

2.0

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Basel (Switzerland)
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Basel (Switzerland)

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Roche in October 2011.

Interviews are very comfortable, no stress whatsoever. A lot of jokes and friendly smiles. Focus a lot on interpersonal skills, e.g. if your personality fits to the team, etc. Since the position was general (e.g. no project mgt or IT experience, etc.), situation-based questions were asked. For example: "what will you do, if one team member says something and the other one contradicts him/her?"

Interview Questions
  • All questions were expected, nothing out of the ordinary.   Answer Question
They offered me more than I asked for.

Other Interview Reviews for Roche

Administrative Assistant Interview

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Roche in November 2011.

I answered an ad on Craigslist and was contacted by someone pretending to be from Roche, Inc. HR. It is a Craigslist scam - do not waste your time!

Interview Questions
    • What does Disbursement and Reimbursement of Funds mean to you?   Answer Question
    • What does Privacy and Code of Conduct mean to you?   Answer Question

Worked for Roche? Contribute to the Community!