Roche Bros. Supermarkets

Roche Bros. Supermarkets Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Roche Bros. Supermarkets

Catering Driver Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Roche Bros. Supermarkets.

They advertised for the position by hanging a flier on the entrance door. I called about it the next day and spoke with the Asst. Manager and he told me to fill out the application on-line. I got an email from him 3 days later about an interview. The interview was quick and painless. After that I needed to fill out more paperwork online and in the store, and pass a drug test. The entire process took around 2-3 weeks from filling out online application to start working.

Interview Questions
    • If a customer has an issue, what do you do?   View Answer
    • If a customer is staring at the floor, what do you do?   View Answer
    I didn't negotiate.

Cashier Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Roche Bros. Supermarkets.

Applied on line. Received a phone call from store manager the next day. He told me to come in when I could for an interview. It was super simple. Just a few, easy, standard interview questions and then a run down of the job details. Started the hiring process and was on the schedule a short while later.

Interview Questions
    • Not really difficult, but certainly an interesting question: If you were walking through the store and you found $20 on the floor, what would you do?   View Answer
    No negotiation

Service Clerk Interview

There really wasn't a formal interview. Just need to be friendly and be dedicated to the job. Manager and other employees were extremely nice and it seemed like a great company to work for. Was asked about my experience in customer service and my education background. It's not hard to get a job here.

Cashier Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Roche Bros. Supermarkets in June 2007.

Farily standard set of questions were asked