Roche Bros. Supermarkets Interview Questions

Updated Jun 10, 2015

1.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Roche Bros. Supermarkets

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Roche Bros. Supermarkets (Boston, MA).

Interview

Pretty easy. Got the job on the spot. less than 10 minutes, I was hired. Went in and talked to a lady who was really nice and she looked over my online application with me right there and asked me a couple things about availability and where I can train because I attend college somewhere else. She offered it to me right away. took my SSC and mass ID and i was employed

Interview Questions

• Typical, "describe a time you dealt with a difficult customer"   Answer Question

Deli Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westborough, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Roche Bros. Supermarkets (Westborough, MA).

Interview

I applied online for full time bakery, because I had experience in that department at other grocery store and stopped in the and asked to see the manager. I met with him and we had a brief interview. He looked at my application and saw I also had deli experience and offered me a part time job in the deli. I figured it was better than nothing so I took it.

Interview Questions

• Would you be interested in working in the Deli?   1 Answer

Catering Driver Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Roche Bros. Supermarkets.

Interview

They advertised for the position by hanging a flier on the entrance door. I called about it the next day and spoke with the Asst. Manager and he told me to fill out the application on-line. I got an email from him 3 days later about an interview. The interview was quick and painless. After that I needed to fill out more paperwork online and in the store, and pass a drug test. The entire process took around 2-3 weeks from filling out online application to start working.

Interview Questions

• If a customer has an issue, what do you do?   1 Answer
    • If a customer is staring at the floor, what do you do?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Roche Bros. Supermarkets.

Interview

Applied on line. Received a phone call from store manager the next day. He told me to come in when I could for an interview. It was super simple. Just a few, easy, standard interview questions and then a run down of the job details. Started the hiring process and was on the schedule a short while later.

Interview Questions

• Not really difficult, but certainly an interesting question: If you were walking through the store and you found $20 on the floor, what would you do?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation

Service Clerk Interview

Interview

There really wasn't a formal interview. Just need to be friendly and be dedicated to the job. Manager and other employees were extremely nice and it seemed like a great company to work for. Was asked about my experience in customer service and my education background. It's not hard to get a job here.

Anonymous Employee in Bridgewater, MA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Roche Bros. Supermarkets (Bridgewater, MA) in March 2009.

Interview

The customer service manager was very friendly, I told her I was interested in the job and gave her an application.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Roche Bros. Supermarkets in June 2007.

Interview

Farily standard set of questions were asked

Interview Questions

• How long have you been a cashier?   1 Answer