Roche

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Human Resources Intern Interview

Pleasanton, CA

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Roche in April 2012.

Interview Details – I had mixed feelings about the phone interview. They asked questions about how my major may be relevant to the job. One of the questions they asked was "What will your daily job life be like?" In my opinion, shouldn’t they be the one to tell me what daily working life there is like instead of me guessing and hoping that I am saying what they want. They never told me when they would get back to me and I have no way of contacting them.

Interview Question – What is your daily job life going to be like?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Roche

Worked for Roche? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Roche Human Resources Intern interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Roche employees and interview candidates.