Roche

3.1

Photographer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nutley, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nutley, NJ

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Roche.

The interview process for me was very affective and the comment of my sample work was very good
    interview took about an hour, I was show around the dept to show different level of work flow and was introduce to every single member of the team which I found it a plus. It was well clean and maintain and there was an excitement in all of the team workers.

Interview Questions
    • I was ask what are my special skills for the job I was applying for and what will make me a team player if I was to get hire, and how did I handle my job assignment on a daily base.   View Answer

CRA Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Roche.

All day interview with 12 people. Questions were moderately difficult. Lots of scenario-type questions. Questions geared towards finding out your experience level and your ability to learn. Hiring process was fast.

Interview Questions
    • What other field would you be in if you couldn't find a position in your current field?   Answer Question

Pump Support Specialist Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Roche.

Initial process began with an email to schedule a phone interview. Within a week of the phone interview, received a phone call from the hiring supervisor for a personal interview on location with the hiring supervisor and manager. The interview was a behavioral interview with common interview questions.

Clinical Lab Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pleasanton, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pleasanton, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Roche in November 2014.

first had a phone interview, mostly filled with behavioural questions. Followed by a one on one interview with the hiring manager. I am yet to finish my one on one interview. so will keep you all posted on the following.

Interview Questions
    • what would you do if you had a conflict with the manager?   Answer Question

Clinical Research Study Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Roche in October 2014.

I received an interview offer through a recruiter who told me I was one of the few people the hiring manager wanted to interview in person. The interview was scheduled for one hour with the hiring manager and followed a strict behavioral based question and answer format. The questions were fair and appropriate. The interviewer took lots of notes and allowed me a few minutes to ask questions. I was told, I would hear something in 2-3 weeks. I

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time where you experienced conflict at work personally and professionally.   View Answer
    No real negotiation. It was a contract position, so the pay was pre-negotiated between the recruiter and the company.

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 5+ monthsinterviewed at Roche.

Second interview consisted of 3 different interviews with different people in different parts of the company. It was not necessarily a hiring manager or anyone who could answer those types of questions.

Diabetes Solution Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

I applied online – interviewed at Roche in May 2014.

Fast process that started with a phone interview and was called the next day for a face to face interview. Was told I would hear back by the end of the week. Was contacted the next morning to go to Indianapolis to interview with the regional manager.

Research Associate Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Roche.

First a phone interview and then on-site. Interviewed by 2 people and also interacted with the team.

Interview Questions
    • Did you ever have a disagreement with your last boss and if so, how did you resolve it?   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

There was an initial phone screen with employer recruiter. The next step was a phone screen with the hiring manager. The following interview then was a face to face meeting with the hiring manager. The next meeting was a face to face meeting with the Area Director. The final Interview was at the corporate office with 3 additional people, including the VP of Sales, Marketing, and Sales Department. The overall time frame was about a 2 month process.

Human Resources Associate Interview

The questions I asked were bizarre and not related to the position. I cringe every time I am asked where do you see yourself in five years. It's just a bad question.

Interview Questions
    • I wouldn't say it was difficult, just irritating. When you are trying to move up in your career and it is quite clear from your interviewer you would be be taking a step back.   Answer Question