Roche

Updated Dec 1, 2014
Updated Dec 1, 2014

Clinical Lab Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pleasanton, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Roche in November 2014.

first had a phone interview, mostly filled with behavioural questions. Followed by a one on one interview with the hiring manager. I am yet to finish my one on one interview. so will keep you all posted on the following.

Interview Questions
    • what would you do if you had a conflict with the manager?   Answer Question

Clinical Research Study Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Roche in October 2014.

I received an interview offer through a recruiter who told me I was one of the few people the hiring manager wanted to interview in person. The interview was scheduled for one hour with the hiring manager and followed a strict behavioral based question and answer format. The questions were fair and appropriate. The interviewer took lots of notes and allowed me a few minutes to ask questions. I was told, I would hear something in 2-3 weeks. I

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time where you experienced conflict at work personally and professionally.   View Answer
    No real negotiation. It was a contract position, so the pay was pre-negotiated between the recruiter and the company.

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 5+ monthsinterviewed at Roche.

Second interview consisted of 3 different interviews with different people in different parts of the company. It was not necessarily a hiring manager or anyone who could answer those types of questions.

Diabetes Solution Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

I applied online – interviewed at Roche in May 2014.

Fast process that started with a phone interview and was called the next day for a face to face interview. Was told I would hear back by the end of the week. Was contacted the next morning to go to Indianapolis to interview with the regional manager.

Research Associate Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Roche.

First a phone interview and then on-site. Interviewed by 2 people and also interacted with the team.

Interview Questions
    • Did you ever have a disagreement with your last boss and if so, how did you resolve it?   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

There was an initial phone screen with employer recruiter. The next step was a phone screen with the hiring manager. The following interview then was a face to face meeting with the hiring manager. The next meeting was a face to face meeting with the Area Director. The final Interview was at the corporate office with 3 additional people, including the VP of Sales, Marketing, and Sales Department. The overall time frame was about a 2 month process.

Human Resources Associate Interview

The questions I asked were bizarre and not related to the position. I cringe every time I am asked where do you see yourself in five years. It's just a bad question.

Interview Questions
    • I wouldn't say it was difficult, just irritating. When you are trying to move up in your career and it is quite clear from your interviewer you would be be taking a step back.   Answer Question

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Roche in March 2014.

Contacted by Administrative Assistant 2 months after submitting online resume for a Manufacturing Engineering Position. Invited on-site for one-on-one interview with Engineering Manager. Manager was very professional and spent 45 minutes asking questions and then 30-45 minutes for a tour. Standard interview questions, no surprises. Invited back within a week for a panel Interview with 3 leads and another 30 minutes with the Engineering Manager. Manager was savvy about getting me out of standard answer formats and trying to challenge my soft skills.

Interview Questions
    • Manager asked me to sell him a bottle of water to check soft skills and how I thought on my feet.   Answer Question
    I negotiated pay and got a small increase, but the initial salary was based on my experience and individuals within the organization with similar experiences.

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pleasanton, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Roche in March 2014.

Long interview. Lots of detailed questions on how I responded to various situations in my previous job. Almost 2 hours. Then asked me if I had questions. My position is very team oriented so they asked me a lot about the teams I had worked with in the past. Told them about various experiences in workplace as well as university. Got back to me in a few weeks. Fun place to work. Salary is meh, people are cool and environment is lax.

Interview Questions
    • What is the first thing you do when you get a new cell phone?   View Answer
    I took a hometown discount since this was a position in my hometown. Here's hoping I can renegotiate soon. A lot of competitors are offering me better rates.

Research Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Roche.

First phone interview then in person interview and then second interview