Roche

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Project Management Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Roche in March 2012.

I applied to this job through Purdue's Career Office. I was not called for an interview until I reached out to the HR recruiter proactively. Once I contacted her, she called me and expedited an interview for me since I was actively interviewing with other companies. This was one of my most enjoyable interviews this year. I met with five people that day, twice in pairs and finally with the top decision maker one-on-one. They treated me very well almost like I was the only person they were considering for the position. The biggest thing that I did was to describe my passion for working at Roche.

Interview Questions
  • We are need of better tracking our financial spend on our R&D projects. Can you help us with that and how will you do so?   Answer Question