Roche

Roche Project Manager Interview Questions

3.5

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Project Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 8 weeksinterviewed at Roche.

very well organized and met a lot of knowlegeable people and they asked very good questions, it was a two round interview and each one was a great experience. i chose the company because of this

Other Interview Reviews for Roche

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Roche in January 2012.

Adecco contacted me, telling me it was a "contract to hire" position. Adecco only did a cursory interview over the phone, but quickly decided I was a fit for the position. I interviewed with a director at Roche who placed a very high emphasis on "soft" skills, and then told me she wanted to bring me on board with the team as soon as possible. The interview was only an hour long and one-on-one. Fifteen minutes after the interview an offer was made. One note of caution: If Adecco brings you in for such an interview, don't make the mistake of calling the position "contract to hire" as this raised the interviewer's eyebrows.

Interview Questions
    • What do you like least about project management?   View Answer

The base pay was good, the Adecco benefits were OK. I think that this was a great opportunity in terms of an improvement over the work I'm currently doing and a good way to get my foot in the door at Roche. With the offer in hand, I looked at the trade of a 1hr+ commute each way and relocating to that side of Indy. I found that neither option was favorable for my family life, or I would have accepted.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Basel (Switzerland)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Basel (Switzerland)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Roche in August 2011.

It was the best interviews I ever had. They know what they are looking for and the questions I was asked were to the point. Hiring happened in 1 week after my interview.

Quite normal.