Roche Project Manager Interview Questions

Updated Apr 17, 2015

3.7

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Roche (San Francisco, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

Started with a phone screen 3 weeks earlier. Then a call to come in with 1 days notice. Brought in for face to face interview with hiring manager. Spent 3 hours talking to 5 different people. It was pretty intense. I have not heard anything back yet but am hopeful.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Roche

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 8 weeksinterviewed at Roche.

Interview

very well organized and met a lot of knowlegeable people and they asked very good questions, it was a two round interview and each one was a great experience. i chose the company because of this

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Roche (Indianapolis, IN) in January 2012.

Interview

Adecco contacted me, telling me it was a "contract to hire" position. Adecco only did a cursory interview over the phone, but quickly decided I was a fit for the position. I interviewed with a director at Roche who placed a very high emphasis on "soft" skills, and then told me she wanted to bring me on board with the team as soon as possible. The interview was only an hour long and one-on-one. Fifteen minutes after the interview an offer was made. One note of caution: If Adecco brings you in for such an interview, don't make the mistake of calling the position "contract to hire" as this raised the interviewer's eyebrows.

Interview Questions

• What do you like least about project management?   1 Answer

The base pay was good, the Adecco benefits were OK. I think that this was a great opportunity in terms of an improvement over the work I'm currently doing and a good way to get my foot in the door at Roche. With the offer in hand, I looked at the trade of a 1hr+ commute each way and relocating to that side of Indy. I found that neither option was favorable for my family life, or I would have accepted.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Basel (Switzerland)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Roche (Basel (Switzerland)) in August 2011.

Interview

It was the best interviews I ever had. They know what they are looking for and the questions I was asked were to the point. Hiring happened in 1 week after my interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Quite normal.