Roche Research Scientist Interview Questions

Updated Aug 12, 2015

2.8

Research Scientist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Roche.

Interview

I think it went very Went well. Everyone there was nice to me . They took turns asking questions . It Seemed like the cares about me and how I would fit in with the company. I was nervous but they made it go smoothly.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Roche

Research Scientist Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Roche in July 2009.

Interview

I interviewed first for about 15-20 minutes with the director of research and development and then I was called for an on-site. At the on-site I interviewed with 4 principal scientists/engineers who I would be working with and a couple manager types. Got a tour of the facilities where I would be working and got a call within about 3 days to get hired.

Interview Questions

• Do not really remember any particular questions that stuck out. Most of the questions were technical questions with a few general background questions.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Nutley, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Roche (Nutley, NJ) in February 2009.

Interview

good people, nice office, and good work culture

Research Scientist Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Roche in September 2007.

Interview

phone interview with HR onsite with HR and scientists/managers

Interview Questions

• Have you ever had conflict with co-workers? give examples   Answer Question

Negotiation

salary