Roche

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Boston, MA

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Roche in April 2010.

Interview Details – Process started with a phone interview followed by by a face to face with the hiring mgr and 2 clinical support reps. This led to a 2nd interview with the hiring mgr and one of the clinical support reps. About a month later I was flown out to Indianapolis for a morning of interviews with 3 different execs. Interviews were based on the STAR process in addition to general background type questions.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time when you had to deal with an employee who wasn't pulling his/her weight.   Answer Question

Sales Representative

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Roche in April 2009.

Interview Details – first i was called by hr department, asking me several simple questions to see whether my basic background is appropriate. then i was arranged to give a presentation at a panel interview, followed by one to one meeting with the recruiting manager.

Interview Questions

• how long have you been in this industry?   View Answer
  • what skill do you think is the most important to be a sales representative   View Answer

Sales Representative

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Roche in January 2008.

Interview Details – Phone interview was laid back. Recruiter had her kid running around in the background. Simple questions like what's your biggest accomplishment.

Interview Questions

• What is your biggest accomplishment to date   View Answer
  • Hypothetical: Customer who's not prescribing your drug   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No need, they came to the table with a great offer.

Worked for Roche? Contribute to the Community!