Roche Sales Representative Interview Questions

Updated Jul 20, 2015

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Roche (Boston, MA) in April 2010.

Interview

Process started with a phone interview followed by by a face to face with the hiring mgr and 2 clinical support reps. This led to a 2nd interview with the hiring mgr and one of the clinical support reps. About a month later I was flown out to Indianapolis for a morning of interviews with 3 different execs. Interviews were based on the STAR process in addition to general background type questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to deal with an employee who wasn't pulling his/her weight.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Roche

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Roche (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in May 2014.

Interview

Was initially contacted via email, and then through an initial phone call which led to another phone interview with 2 people. The questions were mainly behavioural based questions and questions regarding how to handle customer complaints. Heard back a week later and started a week after that.

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Roche in April 2009.

Interview

first i was called by hr department, asking me several simple questions to see whether my basic background is appropriate. then i was arranged to give a presentation at a panel interview, followed by one to one meeting with the recruiting manager.

Interview Questions

• how long have you been in this industry?   1 Answer
    • what skill do you think is the most important to be a sales representative   1 Answer

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Roche in January 2008.

Interview

Phone interview was laid back. Recruiter had her kid running around in the background. Simple questions like what's your biggest accomplishment.

Interview Questions

• What is your biggest accomplishment to date   1 Answer
    • Hypothetical: Customer who's not prescribing your drug   1 Answer

Negotiation

No need, they came to the table with a great offer.