Roche

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Supervisor Interview

Supervisor

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Roche in December 2007.

Interview Details – called for phone screen
set up time to meet with manager
had to come back to meet with potential peers
came back again to meet with manager and director

Interview Question – typical behavior questions: tell me about a time when - and it is very repetiative   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no willing to budge on cash but gave other perks

Supervisor Interview

Supervisor

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Roche in August 2008.

Interview Details – called for phone screen
set up time to meet with manager
had to come back to meet with potential peers
came back again to meet with manager and director
it was tedious and somewhat disjointed - it should have given me an indication about the company as a whole.
Interview Questions
typical behavior questions: tell me about a time when - and it is very repetitive
Answer Question

I got the interview through an Employee Referral and the interview consisted of a Phone Interview, a 1:1 Interview, a Group/Panel Interview, a Drug Test and a Background Check.

Interview Question – Typical behavior questions: tell me about a time when - and it is very repetitive.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No willing to budge on cash but gave other perks.

Worked for Roche? Contribute to the Community!