Rochester General Health System

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Business Office Associate Interview

Business Office Associate

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Rochester General Health System.

Interview Details – I did not have to go through the whole interview process because I started off as a Temp and the manger I was working for hired me so I didn't have an interview I just went to the class for new hires

Reason for Declining – I declined the first time because I was getting paid more as a Temp then what they were offering me but after three tries I finally said yes because they finally offered me more then the Temp agency

Access Associate Interview

Access Associate
Rochester, NY

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Rochester General Health System in February 2011.

Interview Details – I received a phone call from the Lead Access Associate in the office asking me to go in for an interview with the manager. I was told during the initial interview that I would be called back for a peer interview. About a week after the initial interview I received a phone call asking me to go back for the peer interview. I was interviewed by two Access Associates with whom I would be working, if hired. A few days later, I received a call offering me the job.

Interview Question – The questions were mostly the standard behavioral interview questions. I didn't find any of the questions difficult or unexpected.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was being brought in on a per diem basis and the amount they offered was significantly higher than I had previously been making, so I didn't negotiate.

CNA Interview

CNA
Rochester, NY

I applied through other source and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Rochester General Health System.

Interview Details – Hiring process has changed since my interview. Today, after a successful initial interview with Nurse Manager, she will then forward your application to a peer interview team. They will conduct an interview (with pre-set questions) and give recommendation to NM.

Interview Question – Situational questions given, looking for good customer oriented answers.   Answer Question

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Pharmacy Technician
Rochester, NY

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Rochester General Health System in January 2008.

Interview Details – Applied online. Got a phone screening about 2 months later. Then got another call to set up interview with manager. Did very well, got offer on the spot.

Interview Question – your basic interview question. Plus, customer satisfaction questions and software usage for insurance billing.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – NO

Staff Accountant Interview

Staff Accountant
Rochester, NY

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Rochester General Health System.

Interview Details – The interview process was straight forward. The initial contact was a fifteen minute telephone interview, followed by an interview with two department heads which lasted close to an hour. The last interview was a panel interview with four department employees. The company really emphasizes how a candidates personality meshes with the team.

Interview Question – Questions weren't difficult, it was just hard to gauge how I was performing with the panel. Basic preparation should give prospective employees a leg up in a RGHS interview.   Answer Question

Valet Parking Attendant Interview

Valet Parking Attendant
Rochester, NY

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Rochester General Health System in April 2011.

Interview Details – I first had a interview with the 2 supervisors of the department then on with team leaders, a couple weeks after that i was offered the position and went through background check and then a drug test and was offered the position.

Interview Question – DEscribe a situation where u went above and beyond to help a customer out   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Practice Manager Interview

Practice Manager

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Rochester General Health System in March 2011.

Interview Details – Interviewed by Administrator of affiliate, Nurse Manager of Service Line, Medical Director of Service Line. Also involved a peer interview. All were pleasant, professional and very kind. Felt very comfortable in peer interview as they really asked pertinent, behavior based questions.

Interview Question – there weren't any that I found difficult or unexpected.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – The administrator actually negotiated on my behalf as she wanted to bring me in at the highest possible salary.

Anonymous Interview

The process took 1 week - interviewed at Rochester General Health System in August 2010.

Interview Details – They utilize peer interviewing. It is done in a private room. They discuss what the job would require and go over your qualifications as a team member. They show you around the department you will be working in.
They are friendly and try to be honest about expectations and work environment.

Worked for Rochester General Health System? Contribute to the Community!