Rock Bottom Restaurants

Updated Sep 14, 2014

1.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Rock Bottom Restaurants

Hostess Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Rock Bottom Restaurants.

I was called in the very next day where I met with one of the managers for about 15 minutes. He asked me questions that were geared more towards who I was as a person and some about my work experience and what I learned that I could bring to the position. Then he left to get the GM and he asked me very similar questions for about 5 quick minutes and then offered me the job.

Interview Questions
    • I don't really remember any extremely difficult questions   Answer Question

Server/Trainer Interview

Online personality questions. Basically asks you the same questions over and over just worded differently

Server Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Rock Bottom Restaurants in September 2011.

Applied online at rockbottomjobs.com. I got a call-back from the general manager 1 week later to set up an interview. The interview lasted around 15 minutes or so, and included general resume questions related to food services. 1 week later I received a call offering me the position, and requesting that I come in for training. The training didn't work for my schedule, but the manager decided to hold off until I was ready, delaying the rest of the training class as well. I started training, which lasted 5 shifts, and then started full-time.

Interview Questions
    N/A they don't pay you $