Rocket Fuel Account Manager Interview Questions & Reviews

2 interviews

3.5

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Account Manager Interview

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Rocket Fuel in October 2012.

The interview process took place over a 3 month period. Was introduced by a staffing firm who had worked with the company before.

Interview consisted of 4-5 phone interviews, then a half day interview in office. They have you speak with Directors of departments that you will be interacting with. The in office interview was a mix, mostly of sales and other potential colleagues.

Interview Questions
  • I think the length of the interview process was the most difficult part. For the particular position that I was interviewing for, a heavy focus was put on my past experience and knowledge in the digital space.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Rocket Fuel

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Redwood City, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redwood City, CA

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Rocket Fuel in January 2012.

Went through several rounds of phone interviews and then several rounds of in-person interviews. Met with 4 different individuals during my in-person. The interview questions were pretty abstract - more about thought process then straight skill knowledge. They called all 4 of my references and asked a lot of probing questions.

I was finally offered the job and accepted. I filled out quite a bit of paper work for their HR manager. Including my initial application (which I did not fill out until after I was hired and signed my offer letter). Within, I clearly and honestly marked that I had previously been convicted of a crime. No problems, I started 3 weeks later and everything was fine and I worked there for more than 2 weeks before they even bothered to look at my paperwork or run a background check. At that point, I was fired. Incredibly bad business practice. I passed up other job offers to accept that position. Why wait until after a new hire has started their job to even bother looking at their paperwork? This could have been easily avoided if their hiring managers properly did their jobs.

Interview Questions
    • What would you do if you needed immediate answers for a client and your directing manager was unavailable?   Answer Question

Worked for Rocket Fuel? Contribute to the Community!