Rocket Fuel

2.7

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

BDM UK Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Rocket Fuel in May 2013.

I found the Rocketfuel interview process one to be Very intense and interesting. Fun though. I gave the usual shpeel of describing yourself and then doing a first pitch on how I would present RF as a company. However, did not align in what I wanted to do for my career. In the end, just wanted a phone monkey familiar with Media sales, selling thin air with no guaranteed return, at which point I realised was probably not the company for me.

Finance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Rocket Fuel in July 2014.

I received a phone call 15 minutes after I submitted my application form. The lady was friendly and invited me to come to their assessment day. It lasted 5 hours, stared off by introduction of candidates and general interviews, then we were given several simple questions on finance knowledge and logical reasoning.
     We even had a lunch break and they served free food on the premises

Interview Questions
    • There was no as such, although one of the question's wordings was mixed up, hence I had to improvise   Answer Question

EU Finance & Human Resources Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Rocket Fuel in November 2012.

Telephone, face to face then series of calls with US

Good and professional