Rockfish Interactive

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Senior Client Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Frisco, TX
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Frisco, TX

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Rockfish Interactive in February 2012.

Rockfish has an HR team at their home office in AR who reviews all applications and then if selected, a phone interview is scheduled. It was pretty basic and was more about culture, team work, etc. Not very into company and what job would entail. Did a good job explaining culture and people and future of company.

At that point, if selected, you go in for an interview. Office is nice and seemed like an energetic place. I wished my interviewer asked me more questions. She tended to tell me about the company and did very little to try to get to know me and my background as it was very similar to the position they were hiring for but wouldn't take the time to get to know me. I interview well, or at least have thought so since been offered jobs in the past from first interview and I tend to stay with companies a while, so not a job hopper who just interviews and then quits. I think the person I interviewed with is no longer there and actually left shortly thereafter.

After the interview, I did get a call back from HR letting me know they did not think my skills were a good fit. Although it was disappointing, I cannot begin to tell you how nice this was to have this kind of follow up and was very appreciative. I had applied on a whim and was not in need of a job, so I chalked it up to not the right opportunity for me.

Hopefully in other interviews, they asked more about skills and how they could be applied to their company.

Interview Questions
  • There really was not any hard questions. Very basic. This may only be indicative of my interviewer, so don't take it as the normal process.   Answer Question