Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Rockwell Automation
- Intern (7)
- Sales Engineer (7)
- Field Service Engineer (5)
- Engineering (5)
- Project Manager (4)
- Embedded Software Engineer (4)
- Production Supervisor (4)
- Analyst (3)
- Finance (2)
- Test Engineer (2)
- Software Engineer (2)
- Manufacturing Associate (2)
- Information Developer (2)
- Engineer (2)
- Engineering Intern (2)
- Engineering IT (1)
- Entry Level Engineer (1)
- Research (1)
- Co-Op Architecture & Software (1)
- Co-Op Student (1)
- Vice President Human Resources (1)
- Manufacturing Engineer (1)
- Marketing Communications (1)
- Customer Care Representative (1)
- Senior Firmware Engineer (1)
- Senior Embedded Software Engineer (1)
- Engineer In Training (1)
- Field Engineer (1)
- Remote Support Engineer (1)
- Senior Product Specialist (1)
I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3+ weeks – interviewed at Rockwell Automation (Mequon, WI) in June 2013.
1) phone interview
2) interview the next day
The questions asked were aimed at assessing whether or not I would work well with others in the organization.
- "What do you do in your spare time?" Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Rockwell Automation
Analyst InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceEasy InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took a day – interviewed at Rockwell Automation (Milwaukee, WI) in May 2011.
Phone interview requested for next day.
Standard questions: Why do you want to work here? What do you bring to the position? What salary are you expecting? Briefly explain experiences related to the position. Promised a follow up in a week. I will update when this happens.
Analyst InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took a day – interviewed at Rockwell Automation in April 2009.
Worked with great recruiter. Very knowledgeable about the company. Helped prep for interviews/process.
Met with hiring manager and was offered the job in less than 2 weeks.
- What are your weaknesses? How do you improve upon them? Answer Question
No, hired in at max