Rockwell Automation

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Mequon, WI

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at Rockwell Automation in June 2013.

Interview Details – 1) phone interview
2) interview the next day
The questions asked were aimed at assessing whether or not I would work well with others in the organization.

Interview Question – "What do you do in your spare time?"   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Milwaukee, WI

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Rockwell Automation in May 2011.

Interview Details – Phone interview requested for next day.
Standard questions: Why do you want to work here? What do you bring to the position? What salary are you expecting? Briefly explain experiences related to the position. Promised a follow up in a week. I will update when this happens.

Interview Questions

Analyst

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Rockwell Automation in April 2009.

Interview Details – Worked with great recruiter. Very knowledgeable about the company. Helped prep for interviews/process.
Met with hiring manager and was offered the job in less than 2 weeks.

Interview Question – What are your weaknesses? How do you improve upon them?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No, hired in at max

Worked for Rockwell Automation? Contribute to the Community!