Rockwell Automation

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Customer Care Representative Interview

Customer Care Representative

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Rockwell Automation in October 2007.

Interview Details – I had two interviews. The first interview was with a supervisor who was extremely easy to interview with. The second interview was with a manager. She made me feel like I was choking each time she looked at me. Just be honest when you interview. This company is pretty laid back with it's employees. I've enjoyed working here.

Interview Question – Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I didn't have to negotiate...I was offered way more than expected.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Rockwell Automation

Worked for Rockwell Automation? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Rockwell Automation Customer Care Representative interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Rockwell Automation employees and interview candidates.