Rockwell Automation

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Rockwell Automation in June 2010.

Interviewers were both young women. The hiring manager was polite but took notes thoughout interview. Interview itself seemed to go well and when I asked hiring manage for feedback she offered to email me written feedback. This did not happen. I was later told 3 younger people were hired for the job openings. I definitely came up against the "age card" as I am older than the hiring manager and her lead person, and I would more seasoned viewpoints, etc. Young people reading this review can take heart as they stand a better chance of landing the job. Older workers (40 & up) can expect to run into this issue when applying for positions at Rockwell Automation.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time when things were not going well and how you handled it.   Answer Question
  • Why are you a good fit for this position? Be specific.   Answer Question