Rockwell Automation

Relevance Date Difficulty

Electrical Engineering Intern Interview

Electrical Engineering Intern
Mequon, WI

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Rockwell Automation in April 2013.

Interview Details – I was contacted by HR to submit to very specific job requisitions. After I did that, I received further contact by admin to coordinate an interview time, they were very flexible. I had a phone interview, then (1) in-person interview. My hiring manager laid out exactly what would be expected of me and gave me many good examples of the types of Rockwell projects that I would be working on. After my in-person interview, it took a while to hear anything as HR can move pretty slow in a big company like that.

Interview Question – What are some of your weaknesses?   View Answers (3)

Negotiation Details – I negotiated for a little more money over the phone, but it probably didn't hurt that I also had an offer from another company at the same time.

Electrical Engineer Intern Interview

Electrical Engineer Intern

Interviewed at Rockwell Automation

Interview Details – was referred by an employee working there. The interview consists some technical questions. People were nice and friendly. After the interview they showed me their offices and introduced me some people that were working there. HR called me for some information 3 days later. Got an offer in a week.

Interview Question – What is your strength?   Answer Question

Worked for Rockwell Automation? Contribute to the Community!