Rockwell Automation Engineer Interview Questions

2.8

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Rockwell Automation in October 2014.

Interview

One phone interview with the hiring manager and a team manager. Then they asked me to do a presentation on a problem they gave me ahead of time. The onsite lasted 3+ hours. Presentation was given to the hiring manager, the team manager, a team member, a visitor engineer, HR and the VP. Then one to one talk with a manager from another group. Then supposed to be one on one with the HR but he left early due to urgent family issue. So I got a tour with the team member. Then the one on one talk with the VP. The next day I had another phone interview with the director, who was unable to attend my presentation due to travel. This is round one. The round two will be next week.

Negotiation

Round 2 is on my way.

Other Interview Reviews for Rockwell Automation

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Rockwell Automation (Charlotte, NC) in June 2012.

Interview

Spoke with a manager about possible career opportunities, although none were available at that time. Interviewer was friendly and helpful. Discussed topics such as my background, previous employers, and general descriptions of Sales Engineer and Field Service Engineer positions. I was also given the phone numbers of current employees in each position and instructed to contact them in order to become familiar with their day to day responsibilities.

Interview Questions

• What technical skills are you familiar with? Do you have any experience with PLC's?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, AL

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Rockwell Automation (Birmingham, AL) in January 2010.

Interview

Submitted resume online, was called for a phone interview. Then I was called for a group interview in Milwaukee.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiating was needed. They were offering everything I wanted and more.

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Rockwell Automation (Milwaukee, WI) in April 2009.

Interview

I applied the position online and get a 30 minutes phone interview by hiring manager, mainly qustions are tech questions. Several behavioral questions like future plan

Engineer Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Rockwell Automation in September 2010.

Interview

Interviewer wanted candidate to show confidence and have job compentency.

Interview Questions

• Can you tell me a time where you did not perform to your best ability?   Answer Question

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Rockwell Automation in April 2007.

Interview

Interview took 6 hours. Interviewed with an HR manager first, then developlment manager and later with team of 3 engineers. Later I had to write IQ and personality test. Questions varied from describe your former experience and how would you solve some issues. People were pleasant and very casual. I was showed the office and labs and some example of the working product.