Rockwell Automation

Average Difficulty
5 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Charlotte, NC

The process took a day - interviewed at Rockwell Automation in June 2012.

Interview Details – Spoke with a manager about possible career opportunities, although none were available at that time. Interviewer was friendly and helpful. Discussed topics such as my background, previous employers, and general descriptions of Sales Engineer and Field Service Engineer positions. I was also given the phone numbers of current employees in each position and instructed to contact them in order to become familiar with their day to day responsibilities.

Interview Question – What technical skills are you familiar with? Do you have any experience with PLC's?   Answer Question

Birmingham, AL

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Rockwell Automation in January 2010.

Interview Details – Submitted resume online, was called for a phone interview. Then I was called for a group interview in Milwaukee.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – No negotiating was needed. They were offering everything I wanted and more.

Milwaukee, WI

The process took a day - interviewed at Rockwell Automation in April 2009.

Interview Details – I applied the position online and get a 30 minutes phone interview by hiring manager, mainly qustions are tech questions. Several behavioral questions like future plan

Interview Questions

Engineer Interview

Engineer

The process took a day - interviewed at Rockwell Automation in September 2010.

Interview Details – Interviewer wanted candidate to show confidence and have job compentency.

Interview Question – Can you tell me a time where you did not perform to your best ability?   Answer Question

Engineering

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Rockwell Automation in April 2007.

Interview Details – Interview took 6 hours. Interviewed with an HR manager first, then developlment manager and later with team of 3 engineers. Later I had to write IQ and personality test. Questions varied from describe your former experience and how would you solve some issues. People were pleasant and very casual. I was showed the office and labs and some example of the working product.

Interview Question – Count how many bits are turned on in an integer.   Answer Question

Worked for Rockwell Automation? Contribute to the Community!