Rockwell Automation

Average Difficulty
4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Milwaukee, WI

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Rockwell Automation in October 2012.

Interview Details – I heard about RA from a current employee who thought I would be a good candidate. I was referred to a the manager of the engineers for my primary interview. After applying online in the University Connection section, and with my recommendation from the first interview, I was flown to Milwaukee, WI for the Rockwell Round Robin Interviews.

The first day of the round robin was a series of information sessions followed by an "Engineering Olympics" with team-oriented tasks to complete and finally a dinner + reception. The second day was a round robin interview session with four interviews in a three-hour time slot.

Interview Question – Describe a time when you did not get along with your superior. What did they do that you didn't like, and how did you respond?   Answer Question

Calgary, AB (Canada)

I applied in-person and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Rockwell Automation in March 2012.

Interview Details – Hiring in an interview process, three interviews, firs with HHRR, Second with Service Manager and last with Region manager. very professional at all

Interview Question – Technical question s related to controlled systems.   Answer Question

Field Service Engineer
Monterrey, Nuevo León (Mexico)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Rockwell Automation in August 2009.

Interview Details – Got the interview via a headhunter. It consisted of two rounds. Pretty straightforward. Technical questions by a panel of senior members. The offer came back pretty soon.

Interview Question – How do you tune the field of a dc motor manually?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation

Saskatoon, SK (Canada)

I applied through other source and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Rockwell Automation in January 2010.

Interview Details – The interview was behavioral based. Just general questions, to see how I may fit in the company.

Interview Questions

Worked for Rockwell Automation? Contribute to the Community!