Rockwell Automation

3.2

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Milwaukee, WI
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Rockwell Automation in October 2012.

I heard about RA from a current employee who thought I would be a good candidate. I was referred to a the manager of the engineers for my primary interview. After applying online in the University Connection section, and with my recommendation from the first interview, I was flown to Milwaukee, WI for the Rockwell Round Robin Interviews.

The first day of the round robin was a series of information sessions followed by an "Engineering Olympics" with team-oriented tasks to complete and finally a dinner + reception. The second day was a round robin interview session with four interviews in a three-hour time slot.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time when you did not get along with your superior. What did they do that you didn't like, and how did you respond?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Rockwell Automation

Field Service Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Calgary, AB (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB (Canada)

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Rockwell Automation in March 2012.

Hiring in an interview process, three interviews, firs with HHRR, Second with Service Manager and last with Region manager. very professional at all

Field Service Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Monterrey, Nuevo León (Mexico)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Monterrey, Nuevo León (Mexico)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Rockwell Automation in August 2009.

Got the interview via a headhunter. It consisted of two rounds. Pretty straightforward. Technical questions by a panel of senior members. The offer came back pretty soon.

No negotiation

Field Service Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Saskatoon, SK (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saskatoon, SK (Canada)

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Rockwell Automation in January 2010.

The interview was behavioral based. Just general questions, to see how I may fit in the company.

Interview Questions

Worked for Rockwell Automation? Contribute to the Community!