Rockwell Automation

3.2

7 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Mayfield Heights, Cuyahoga, OH
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mayfield Heights, Cuyahoga, OH

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Rockwell Automation.

I first became interested in Rockwell at an event they held on my campus where I gave them my resume. A couple weeks later I received an email about setting up a phone interview. This was a pretty basic interview - just discussed my resume and their products/what they do at Rockwell. I then was contacted for an on-site interview which lasted about 3 hours. This consisted of two technical interviews, a tour, and lunch at their facility. The interviews weren't too difficult and mostly covered some basic data structures and other questions about object oriented programming.

Other Interview Reviews for Rockwell Automation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Rockwell Automation in February 2013.

It was a 2 person interview with standard questions,highly inquisitive about knowledge of control and low voltage systems. GPA as well as coursework were major factors. They wanted to know if I had any proficiency with Oracle, then if I would have any qualms about learning the software. One of the interviewers was a Senior Project Manager while the second was from HR.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Rockwell Automation in November 2011.

Applied on campus and then got a campus interview with basic questions about my resume, experience, etc. After that I had a phone interview with more questions about experience and why did I choose my major. After those two interviews I got an offer.

Interview Questions
    • If you could be anyone (living or dead), who would you want to be and why?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

I applied in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Rockwell Automation in May 2012.

The interview process was very good, happened quite fast and had great support from HR. As a college student, I ended up interviewing in late May, so they seemed to have expedited the whole process to make sure I would start my internship on time. The interview itself consisted of one HR generalist and two employees from the department in which my position was listed for. Had a good time answering questions because it was a very relaxed environment, I did not feel pressured and the people were very friendly.

Interview Questions
    • What are some of your weaknesses and how are you working on them?   Answer Question
    There was no negotiation available, but there is not much to negotiate as an intern, so this is perfectly fine.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Rockwell Automation in May 2011.

3 separate people interviewed me for three separate positions. An offer was made a week later. Your usual interview questions were asked: What would you do in such and such a situation? Describe your best boss. Describe your weaknesses. Get an interview cheat sheet from your local job office, write down your answers and you'll be prepared.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation. I was hired as a FT employee later and was unable to negotiate then too.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Shanghai, Shanghai (China)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Shanghai, Shanghai (China)

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Rockwell Automation in April 2013.

Online submission, internal referals and on campus recruiting. Got my offer on April 2013 and the process was pretty smooth, everything was all set on the first day of working. Laptop, IBM Lotus, E-mail, phone, supervisor, paycheck,

Intern Interview

The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Rockwell Automation in January 2011.

Interview consisted of a 2 rounds; 1 on campus and another on-site. On-site interview was conducted by a group of employees. They were very friendly and interested in learning more about hands-on experience.
    Provided clear ideas about the job profile.
    Was asked to explain projects listed on the resume in detail.
    Was asked about experience in computer 3D modeling softwares.

Interview Questions
    • Talk about projects mentioned on your that are relevant to what we do   Answer Question

Worked for Rockwell Automation? Contribute to the Community!