Rockwell Automation Manufacturing Associate Interview Questions

2.0

Manufacturing Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Twinsburg, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Rockwell Automation (Twinsburg, OH) in November 2009.

Interview

Tried on line application multiple times. But since RA is full of lazy, stupid managers these applications were totally ignored.Finally found out that I could get in through a temp. agency which they do to almost everyone so they can pay you below average wages and no benefits for up to and past a year. Then they hire you in for one of the lowest wages in the industry in the area. The contract cleaning people at this $6B/yr company make more than the entry level high tech workers! What a bunch of cheap prostitutes. But what do you expect from a corporation based in an anti worker, anti middle class state.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation. During a recession in a tough labor market to can expect this opportunistic gaggle of prostitutes to fully take advantage of you.

Other Interview Reviews for Rockwell Automation

Manufacturing Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Twinsburg, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 9+ monthsinterviewed at Rockwell Automation (Twinsburg, OH) in November 2008.

Interview

Multiple online applications that resulted in 0 responses over a 6 month period . Finally got in as a temp and asked about permanent positions - the supervisor said that he could hire anyone within 30 days; 7 months later finally got an interview with a longtime supervisor (royal witch with a "b") and several Manufacturing Associates (kiss asses) from that area and got a job in a different part of the company

Interview Questions

• They were all standard questions (tell us about your background, what can you do for us, etc...)   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation - here is a crappy offer, take it or leave it - paid a little better than being a temp and benefits, but way below what I should have been offered (they totally ignored my experience).