Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Rockwell Automation
- Sales Engineer (8)
- Intern (7)
- Field Service Engineer (6)
- Embedded Software Engineer (5)
- Engineering (4)
- Analyst (4)
- Project Manager (4)
- Production Supervisor (4)
- Finance Leadership Development Program (2)
- IT (2)
- Software Engineer (2)
- Marketing (2)
- Manufacturing Associate (2)
- Area Manager (2)
- Finance (2)
- Engineer (2)
- Engineering Intern (2)
- Test Engineer (2)
- Sales (2)
- Information Developer (2)
- Commercial Engineer (2)
- Manufacturing Test Engineer (1)
- R&D Electrical Engineer (1)
- Senior Field Support Engineer (1)
- Electrical Test Engineer (1)
- Supply Chain Leadership Development Program (1)
- Analyst, Supply Chain (1)
- ASIC Design Verification Engineer (1)
- Operations Leadership Development Program (1)
- Human Resources Position (1)
Helpful (5)Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Rockwell Automation (Mayfield Heights, Cuyahoga, OH).
I first became interested in Rockwell at an event they held on my campus where I gave them my resume. A couple weeks later I received an email about setting up a phone interview. This was a pretty basic interview - just discussed my resume and their products/what they do at Rockwell. I then was contacted for an on-site interview which lasted about 3 hours. This consisted of two technical interviews, a tour, and lunch at their facility. The interviews weren't too difficult and mostly covered some basic data structures and other questions about object oriented programming.
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Rockwell Automation (Mayfield Heights, Cuyahoga, OH) in May 2013.
Pretty Straight Forward - Resume forwarded by college. Called in for one- one interview at their Mayfield Heights campus. Was interviewed mostly on my background, what's on my resume. Be prepared to talk a lot on your projects and have knowledge on software development process.
- Java embedded programming questions ? Answer Question
Nothing to Negotiate.
- No OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Rockwell Automation (Mayfield Heights, Cuyahoga, OH) in March 2013.
On campus interview that lasted about 20 minutes. Invited to Cleveland for round robin interviews. Paid for my hotel and dinner and also provided breakfast and lunch the day of interviewing. There was four interviews with three being technical questions and the fourth being your standard behavioral questions. Each interview lasted around 30 minutes. The company and all its employees were great.
- What would you do if you saw an employee doing something dishonest. 1 Answer
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Rockwell Automation (Mayfield Heights, Cuyahoga, OH) in November 2012.
Applied at my university's career fair. Received a call inviting me to a round robin interview event on site. Went through 6 interviews for different positions over 4 hours. Mostly behavioral and general technical background questions. Did not have to full on answer a technical coding question. Received an offer over the phone soon afterwards.
- What is a pure virtual function? Answer Question
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review