Rockwell Automation Interview Questions in Mayfield Heights, Cuyahoga, OH

2.8

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mayfield Heights, Cuyahoga, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Rockwell Automation (Mayfield Heights, Cuyahoga, OH).

Interview

I first became interested in Rockwell at an event they held on my campus where I gave them my resume. A couple weeks later I received an email about setting up a phone interview. This was a pretty basic interview - just discussed my resume and their products/what they do at Rockwell. I then was contacted for an on-site interview which lasted about 3 hours. This consisted of two technical interviews, a tour, and lunch at their facility. The interviews weren't too difficult and mostly covered some basic data structures and other questions about object oriented programming.

Intern - Research Assistant ( Advanced Technology) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mayfield Heights, Cuyahoga, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Rockwell Automation (Mayfield Heights, Cuyahoga, OH) in May 2013.

Interview

Pretty Straight Forward - Resume forwarded by college.
    Called in for one- one interview at their Mayfield Heights campus.
    Was interviewed mostly on my background, what's on my resume.
    Be prepared to talk a lot on your projects and have knowledge on software development process.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Nothing to Negotiate.

Software Developer Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mayfield Heights, Cuyahoga, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Rockwell Automation (Mayfield Heights, Cuyahoga, OH) in March 2013.

Interview

On campus interview that lasted about 20 minutes. Invited to Cleveland for round robin interviews. Paid for my hotel and dinner and also provided breakfast and lunch the day of interviewing. There was four interviews with three being technical questions and the fourth being your standard behavioral questions. Each interview lasted around 30 minutes. The company and all its employees were great.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you saw an employee doing something dishonest.   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mayfield Heights, Cuyahoga, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Rockwell Automation (Mayfield Heights, Cuyahoga, OH) in November 2012.

Interview

Applied at my university's career fair. Received a call inviting me to a round robin interview event on site. Went through 6 interviews for different positions over 4 hours. Mostly behavioral and general technical background questions. Did not have to full on answer a technical coding question. Received an offer over the phone soon afterwards.