Rockwell Automation
www.rockwellautomation.com Milwaukee, WI 5000+ Employees

Rockwell Automation Interview Questions & Reviews in Mayfield Heights, Cuyahoga, OH

Getting the Interview

3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
Mayfield Heights, Cuyahoga, OH

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Rockwell Automation in November 2012.

Interview Details – Applied at my university's career fair. Received a call inviting me to a round robin interview event on site. Went through 6 interviews for different positions over 4 hours. Mostly behavioral and general technical background questions. Did not have to full on answer a technical coding question. Received an offer over the phone soon afterwards.

Interview Question – What is a pure virtual function?   Answer Question

Intern - Research Assistant ( Advanced Technology) Interview

Mayfield Heights, Cuyahoga, OH

I applied through college or university and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Rockwell Automation in May 2013.

Interview Details – Pretty Straight Forward - Resume forwarded by college.
Called in for one- one interview at their Mayfield Heights campus.
Was interviewed mostly on my background, what's on my resume.
Be prepared to talk a lot on your projects and have knowledge on software development process.

Interview Question – Java embedded programming questions ?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Nothing to Negotiate.

Software Developer Co-op Interview

Mayfield Heights, Cuyahoga, OH

I applied through college or university and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Rockwell Automation in March 2013.

Interview Details – On campus interview that lasted about 20 minutes. Invited to Cleveland for round robin interviews. Paid for my hotel and dinner and also provided breakfast and lunch the day of interviewing. There was four interviews with three being technical questions and the fourth being your standard behavioral questions. Each interview lasted around 30 minutes. The company and all its employees were great.

Interview Question – What would you do if you saw an employee doing something dishonest.   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Rockwell Automation? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Rockwell Automation interview questions and advice in Mayfield Heights, Cuyahoga, OH. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Rockwell Automation employees and interview candidates.