Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Rockwell Automation
- Sales Engineer (8)
- Intern (7)
- Embedded Software Engineer (5)
- Field Service Engineer (5)
- Engineering (4)
- Project Manager (4)
- Production Supervisor (4)
- Analyst (3)
- Engineer (2)
- Engineering Intern (2)
- IT (2)
- Software Engineer (2)
- Manufacturing Associate (2)
- Sales (2)
- Information Developer (2)
- Finance (2)
- Test Engineer (2)
- General Manager (1)
- Accountant (1)
- Area Manager (1)
- Asset Manager (1)
- Summer Intern (1)
- Systems Architect (1)
- Supply Chain (1)
- Supply Chain Analyst (1)
- Finance Analyst (1)
- Systems Engineer (1)
- Finance Intern (1)
- Firmware Engineer (1)
- Information Developer III (1)
Production Supervisor Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day – interviewed at Rockwell Automation.
Seemed like a very interesting company. Engineers seemed to run the show, which makes since... Overall positive experience and would recommend if this type of technology interests you, it just wasn't my thing.
- Wasn't a difficult interview if your prepared. They had an engineer and manager interviewing me at the same time, which you could tell each of their concerns and what they were focused on by the questions asked. Great interview experience! Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Rockwell Automation
Production Supervisor InterviewNo Offer
Initial screening was done on phone. Later I had two interviews. Once with Operations manager and the other with two people HR manager and Production supervisor.
- HR manager and Production supervisor were asking questions from different domains simultaneously so difficult to do the context switching. Answer Question
Production Supervisor InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at Rockwell Automation in June 2012.
3 interview for 45 mins back to back for the first round, mostly fit questions. second round, full day on site interview, lunch with managers.
- Mostly behavioural questions and few technical production and operations theory questions Answer Question
Production Supervisor InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 1+ week – interviewed at Rockwell Automation in February 2011.
Pretty laid back interview, asked behavior questions and situation examples. Everyone was friendly and outgoing. Took about one or two weeks until I heard something back and they ended up hiring someone internal. A good experience.