Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Rockwell Automation
- Sales Engineer (8)
- Intern (7)
- Embedded Software Engineer (5)
- Field Service Engineer (5)
- Production Supervisor (4)
- Engineering (4)
- Project Manager (4)
- Analyst (3)
- Engineer (2)
- Software Engineer (2)
- Manufacturing Associate (2)
- Sales (2)
- Information Developer (2)
- Finance (2)
- Test Engineer (2)
- Engineering Intern (2)
- Engineering IT (1)
- Entry Level Engineer (1)
- Research (1)
- Co-Op Architecture & Software (1)
- Co-Op Student (1)
- Vice President Human Resources (1)
- Manufacturing Engineer (1)
- Marketing Communications (1)
- Customer Care Representative (1)
- Senior Firmware Engineer (1)
- Senior Embedded Software Engineer (1)
- General Manager (1)
- Accountant (1)
- Area Manager (1)
Project Manager Interview
1. 2 rounds, each round around 3 hours...
2. From interview, seems a good job, after joining felt being cheated
3. Dont take it seriously what the interviewer or HR says
- what it the 3-5 year plan? 1 Answer
Other Interview Reviews for Rockwell Automation
Project Manager InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at Rockwell Automation (Mequon, WI) in July 2010.
Great Process and quick. Typically a Phone interview, then a powerpoint presentation interview, and then a second powerpoint interview
- If you don't agree with you line manager or your supervisor how would you let him or her know that you didn't agree? and would you proceed in that direction even if you didn't agree with it? 1 Answer
I did not negotiate because the offer was already a very good offer.
Project Manager InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks – interviewed at Rockwell Automation (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)) in December 2013.
The hiring process is simple. I got a friend to referral to HR. Then we had a phone interview first. After that, to meet the director for 2nd round and team lead for the 3rd round. Both of them are nice and friendly sessions just asking some project experiences and skills check.
offer -> accepted
Project Manager InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at Rockwell Automation in December 2011.
During telephone interview, the HR guy speak too fast, I always can't follow him. This is my first phone interview, I think I am not prepare well. The panel interview is very difficult for me, I must reply different question from different direction. I must prepare well next time.
- How to solve the conflict between different stakehold? If the senior management of customer side asked for a schedule speed up, but the technical part of customer aske for good quality, means step by step test. Answer Question