Rockwell Automation

3.1

7 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Rockwell Automation in August 2010.

A bit like being interviewed as though your are right out of college. Was asked about a famous person I admire. Good questions and good pace of interview asked to expand on answers and give examples. When asked what challenges the company faced, I hit a little too hard knowing their products a little too well. The answer was a little too defensive and I think I came off as sounding like a know it all and not a company guy. I was told the position was elminated, not that I was rejected. Don't know if that is true, but that is what I was told.

Interview Questions
  • Who is a famous person you admire?   View Answer
  • Tell me what are the challenges our company faces?   View Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Rockwell Automation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norristown, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norristown, PA

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Rockwell Automation in April 2009.

Fist a phone interview, then on campus interview. Very interested in social skills and presentation skills.

I did not negotiate.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Rockwell Automation in January 2009.

Round one of interview is a campus interivew.
    Followed by a bunch of sales, personality and reasoning tests.
    Then a two day interview at headquarters. Day one info on company. Day two full day of interviews.

Sales Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Rockwell Automation.

In Brasil usually you send your CV and the process follows:
    - Phone Interview at first
    - Phone interview for english evaluation
    - Presential interview with HR and Position Manager
    - If position is Major, you'l need to do a presentation in english and protuguese in front of several Managers
    - Final Director intervies

Interview Questions
    They send an letter with all the details of Salary and Benefits. Tried to negotiate for more but coulndt get it, salary was good already.

Sales Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Rockwell Automation in March 2012.

group discussion followed by the personal interview by the panel

Interview Questions
    be your selves you will get the job if you are eligible for it. talkative

Sales Engineer Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Rockwell Automation in October 2010.

I interviewed first with a college recruiter and was notified about a month later that I had made it to their final "Round Robin" set of interviews at the headquarters in Milwaukee, WI. It was a 2 day interview process, with the first day consisting of information sessions and the 2nd day consisting of 3 interviews and a presentation. The questions were very easy and besides the "situational" interview, were all aimed at just getting a feel of the candidate's personality.

Interview Questions
    • What would you say to a customer who was expecting a product by a certain deadline which you knew was not going to be met?   Answer Question

Sales Engineer Interview

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Rockwell Automation in January 2009.

This interview was for the Training Program, upon completion of which would then put you into the field as a Sales Engineer. An elaborate interview process beginning from a college career fair to a visit to Headquarters. This process involved back to back interviews with up to 6 Managers.

Interview Questions
    • Explain in detail the value proposition of Integrated Architecture.   View Answer