Rockwell Automation Technical Services Analyst Interview Questions

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Technical Services Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Munster, IN
Anonymous Employee in Munster, IN

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Rockwell Automation in January 2012.

My application was screened in a brief telephone interview (from Colorado), then I got another call (from Wisconsin) to get an interview within 2 or 3 days (my choice). I picked the third day at 11 AM. This was rescheduled for 1:30 PM, which was fine with me. I had the group/panel interview first (about an hour), then I took a digital/analog electronics written test, a chip extraction (soldering) test, and an electrical circuit assembly (soldering) test. They said they would at least have to give me one more interview before making a decision to hire.

Interview Questions
  • What was a time when you succeeded when you were faced with an adverse troubleshooting situation?   Answer Question