Rockwell Collins

Relevance Date Difficulty

Communications Specialist Interview

Communications Specialist
Cedar Rapids, IA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Rockwell Collins in April 2008.

Interview Details – Initially contacted by placement agency. I had one interview and was hired which was an uncommon experience. Most people undergo 2-4 interviews, first by HR, then the hiring manager, and then either the director or executive leader in that unit.

Interview Question – How would go about building a network or 'coalition' that would help you further your thoughts, ideas and suggestions with leadership?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Negotiation is possible. Rockwell Collins HR does have industry based salary ranges that they establish for each position. I was a contract employee prior to this time, and I was essentially offered full time employment at an increased rate.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Rockwell Collins

Worked for Rockwell Collins? Contribute to the Community!

Rockwell Collins Videos

Rockwell Collins – Why Work for Us?

Big thinking. Big network. Big possibilities. Why does that describe working at Rockwell Collins? Because the first moon transmission was our achievement. So was the development of GPS. What about networked battlespaces… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Rockwell Collins Communications Specialist interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Rockwell Collins employees and interview candidates.