Rockwell Collins

Rockwell Collins Principal Engineer Interview Questions

3.5

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Principal Engineer Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at Rockwell Collins in September 2009.

Met with Department head and direct supervisor; together, then one on one. They were more about selling Rockwell Collins than interviewing me. My resume sold them on my credentials prior to the interview; I think the interview was more of a formality.

Interview Questions
  • What can you do for us (when I had little knowledge of what this department actually does)?   View Answer
They provided an initial offer, I asked if it was negotiable and I gave them a range above what they were offering as an example of what I expected. They met the range (on the low side of median) and I accepted. They gave me a signing bonus (I requested) as they didn't have to move me and my family to the area.

Other Interview Reviews for Rockwell Collins

Principal Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Rockwell Collins in March 2009.

Applied online, initial phone screen, and one full day of one-on-one interview

Interview Questions