Rogers Communications Customer Service Consultant Interview Questions

Updated Jun 11, 2015

Customer Service Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Rogers Communications (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in March 2014.

Interview

An employee referred me to Rogers. I had to take an online test with different customer service scenarios & my response to each one. Then I had a brief phone interview about my previous work experience & skills. Afterwards I attended a one on one interview where I was asked behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of when you had to handle a difficult situation and what was the outcome?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Rogers Communications

Customer Service Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brampton, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Rogers Communications (Brampton, ON (Canada)) in August 2011.

Interview

Interview process was quick and amazingly easy,

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a call where a customer wanted an adjustment because she was on the wrong Price Plan? Would you give a credit or offer a new price plan?   1 Answer

Negotiation

For a role in Customer Service you start off at around 29000.00 and you prove yourself by performance to qualify for raises. If you do your job well you will do quite well here!

Customer Service Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brampton, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Rogers Communications (Brampton, ON (Canada)) in August 2011.

Interview

The interview process at Rogers was quick and thorough. The HR Recruiters are well trained and very polite. The interview consisted of a telephone interview the day before the one on one and a background check. If there is an "Urgent" position open you can expect to hear back within a few hours once the face to face interview has taken place. If you apply at the right time once the position has posted you are lucky. I would say that applying for a position and hearing back is kind like winning the lottery. Rogers is one of Canda's top 100 employers and that is 100% true.

Interview Questions

• If a customer calls and says that there bill is to high because they have used more bandwidth then their rate plan provides would you give a credit or would you change their rate plan? (Right Size the Customer)   1 Answer
    • Give an example of a time when you had an irate customer on the phone or in person. How did you handle the situation? What was the outcome?   1 Answer

Negotiation

When it comes to the position "Customer Service Consultant" there is no negotiating room however once you are working and you prove yourself the wage increases will come with time. Keep your sales high.

Customer Service Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Rogers Communications (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in April 2011.

Interview

Two person interview with behavioural and situational questions. They take turns asking several questions to gauge your ability to take on the role. They also asked situational questions to see how you would handle difficult situations and your ability to resolve them.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a difficult work situation?   Answer Question
    • If given two tasks at once, which one would you know to prioritize?   Answer Question