Rogers Communications
www.rogers.com Toronto, Canada 5000+ Employees

Rogers Communications Engineering Associate New Grad Network Engineering Associate Rotation Interview Questions & Reviews

Getting the Interview

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Engineering Associate New Grad Network Engineering Associate Rotation Interview

Brampton, ON (Canada)

I applied through college or university and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Rogers Communications in February 2011.

Interview Details – 1) Hr called me for an interview. Was told by Hr that it would be a behavior interview and basic interview questions. Also, that my interview would be with 4 managers.

2) Arrived at the interview. Met with three managers and one on the phone.

3) The interview consisted of mostly technical questions which I was not prepared for. Since I was told by hr to prepare for behavior and basic interview questions.

4) I was asked if I had transcripts, again not told by hr either. But I had them on me luckily.

So if you get an interview for this role remember this.

1) Prepare for technical questions
2) Bring your Transcripts
3) Don't believe what HR tells you (Ask alot of questions about what I just mentioned). No Communication between HR and Hiring managers.

Hope this will help anyone applying there. Rogers is a great company but needs to improve on its hiring process and improve communication between hiring managers and HR.

Interview Questions

• Tell me the formula for the Gaussian Random Variable?   View Answer
  • Fair Questions

1) What is QPSK AND QAM?
    2) What is CDMA
    3) How does the light stay in a fiber optic?
      View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Rogers Communications

Worked for Rogers Communications? Contribute to the Community!

Rogers Communications Videos

Rogers Communications – Why Work for Us?

We're Canada's dynamic communications and media company. We make sure you stay inspired, informed and in touch like never before, with our advanced networks, powerhouse media brands and technologically advanced… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Rogers Communications Engineering Associate New Grad Network Engineering Associate Rotation interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Rogers Communications employees and interview candidates.