I applied through college or university and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Rogers Communications in February 2011.
Interview Details –
1) Hr called me for an interview. Was told by Hr that it would be a behavior interview and basic interview questions. Also, that my interview would be with 4 managers.
2) Arrived at the interview. Met with three managers and one on the phone.
3) The interview consisted of mostly technical questions which I was not prepared for. Since I was told by hr to prepare for behavior and basic interview questions.
4) I was asked if I had transcripts, again not told by hr either. But I had them on me luckily.
So if you get an interview for this role remember this.
1) Prepare for technical questions
2) Bring your Transcripts
3) Don't believe what HR tells you (Ask alot of questions about what I just mentioned). No Communication between HR and Hiring managers.
Hope this will help anyone applying there. Rogers is a great company but needs to improve on its hiring process and improve communication between hiring managers and HR.
The future is exciting and Rogers is leading the way. Canadians count on Rogers to keep them in touch with those who matter most to them - whether at their desk, on the couch, or on the go. As Canada's… — Full Overview
Provided by employer [?]
This is the employer's chance to tell you why you should work for them. The information provided is from their perspective.
Your feedback has been sent to the team and we'll look into it.
The difficulty rating is the average interview difficulty rating across all interview candidates.
The interview experience is the percentage of all interview candidates that said their interview experience was positive, neutral, or negative.
Your response will be removed from the review – this cannot be undone.
Simply post an anonymous review for a recent interview experience or current/former employer. Your post is anonymous – and if you're worried someone will be able to identify your review, you can even post without telling us your job title and location. Learn More.
No thanks –