Rogers Communications

www.rogers.com

Rogers Communications Inside Sales Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Inside Sales Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Rogers Communications in February 2013.

Skills Test

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Rogers Communications

Inside Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Rogers Communications in January 2012.

Applied directly to a corporate recruited and was called back almost immediately for a phone screening. The phone interview with the recruiter was a friendly exercise where he asked behavioural questions and immediately asked to come in for an interview with the VP Sales. The first interview was fairly casual - asked intuitive questions. My favourite was "Who is the most successful person that you HAVE met?" Really caught me off guard but I had fun answering it.

Was asked to come back for another interview with the same VP and a Sales MAnager. There was a roleplay involved. I was prepared to sell SEO services during the role (that's what the role entailed) but was asked to sell "water bottles" instead. That was fun too.

Interview Questions