Rogers Communications

Getting the Interview

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Inside Sales Interview

I applied online - interviewed at Rogers Communications in February 2013.

Interview Details – Skills Test

Interview Question – Presentation   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Inside Sales Interview

Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Rogers Communications in January 2012.

Interview Details – Applied directly to a corporate recruited and was called back almost immediately for a phone screening. The phone interview with the recruiter was a friendly exercise where he asked behavioural questions and immediately asked to come in for an interview with the VP Sales. The first interview was fairly casual - asked intuitive questions. My favourite was "Who is the most successful person that you HAVE met?" Really caught me off guard but I had fun answering it.

Was asked to come back for another interview with the same VP and a Sales MAnager. There was a roleplay involved. I was prepared to sell SEO services during the role (that's what the role entailed) but was asked to sell "water bottles" instead. That was fun too.

Interview Question – Who is the most successful person that you have met?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Rogers Communications

Worked for Rogers Communications? Contribute to the Community!

Rogers Communications Videos

Rogers Communications – Why Work for Us?

We're Canada's dynamic communications and media company. We make sure you stay inspired, informed and in touch like never before, with our advanced networks, powerhouse media brands and technologically advanced… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Rogers Communications Inside Sales interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Rogers Communications employees and interview candidates.