Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Rogers Communications
- Customer Services Representative (13)
- Customer Service Representative (13)
- Inside Sales Representative (8)
- Sales Associate (5)
- Customer Service Consultant (5)
- Business Analyst (5)
- Manager (5)
- Technical Support Specialist (4)
- Sales Representative (4)
- Wireless Customer Service Representative (4)
- Analyst (4)
- Marketing Manager (3)
- Technical Support Consultant (3)
- Technical Support Representative (3)
- Product Manager (3)
- Consumer Inside Sales Consultant (2)
- Web Designer (2)
- Developer (2)
- Senior Manager (2)
- Senior Financial Analyst (2)
- Inside Sales (2)
- Account Manager (2)
- Administrative Assistant (1)
- Analyst II (1)
- Marketing Specialist (1)
- Trainer (1)
- Training Manager (1)
- IT Manager (1)
- Intern (1)
- Business Consultant (1)
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Rogers Communications.
First I filled out my job history and education online. I was taken from there to a questionairre which I filled out. The next day a recruiter called me and asked me a few questions, then I was interviewed in person where they asked pretty much the same questions. I did a test where they tested my typing speed and ability to use the internet to research.
- If you had to go to a concert and couldn't change out your shift, what would you do? 1 Answer
It was a set pay
- Accepted OfferPositive Experience
A clean presentation and application of an innovative approach to further dominate the corporate cellular communications consumer stronghold by reaching a "niche" market of new economic clientele as to offer more flexible option to one year term and monthly device management lease costs. Affordable to the young population and wireless devices that are the latest in technological advances and quality name brands as I Phone commanding high retail commitment and 2 year commitments.
- How do you as a corporate leadership in business development see the new age of social app and network marketing shrinking an already demanding and competitive placement in a completely commanding e commerce and e finance. 1 Answer
- Can you foster an open approach to adopt a more flexible term contract guideline to ensure an even more widely diverse clientele within a much tighter economy and limited monthly income. Answer Question
- Declined OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. I interviewed at Rogers Communications.
Phone Interview which the followed with a questions that were simpler to the ones asked in the application process such as previous experience in handling customer issues, tech support experience. In addition, online interview process including an online test.
- What is your previous experience in handling a customer issue Answer Question
Helpful (1)No OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Rogers Communications (Montreal, QC (Canada)).
I got a phone interiew after an onlinel test. The test was about how I handled different phone calls. During the test, I was asked to use a system to receive the phone calls, find the information for the customers and choose the appropriate answers. The interview was about my personality, my past career history and some behavior questions. It would be very helpful if you have previous sales and customer service experience.
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Rogers Communications (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in September 2015.
I had applied online on Saturday, and if you are passed through their screening process they send you an online assessment which tests your competency. (Tuesday) I received a call before I finished my assessment from HR. I was told in detailed about the job description and questions asking about my flexibility and the hours I am to work if I am offered the job. After I was scheduled in for an in person interview the next day. (Wednesday) You are to finish the assessment before you go into the interview. I felt that the interview was pleasant, the interviewer made me feel comfortable even though I was really nervous. You HAVE to PREPARE. There are a lot of behavioural and situational questions. After the interview I was told to complete an application for a background check within 24hours and that if I were to be hired, they would let me know by Friday. Heard from them the next day (Thursday)
- Name a time where you were criticized by your supervisor, why? and How did you feel about it Answer Question
- A customer calls in really upset at the fact that she had received an overcharge of $100 in long distance calls and right off the bat she asks you to waive the fees. She said she had no recollection that she could be overcharged of anything. She currently has the basic 2 line package. What would you do? Answer Question
- You had just picked up a call and the customer is angry and agitated at the fact he had been just put on hold for 30mins, and just as you are looking up his file your computer crashes. What do you do? What if the whole floor in your department is having technical difficulties? Answer Question
- Do you see yourself working for Rogers long-term? Answer Question
- Describe a situation where you had made a mistake. What happened? How did you solve it? and what was the end result? Answer Question
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Rogers Communications (Toronto, ON (Canada)).
First phone interview with HR just as a screener, to tell more about the role and expectations. Second in-person interview with a Sales Manager and HR. Seemed informal, no set questions, just a chat about my background, the role, and how well I'd fit. No challenging questions. More of a personality screener.
- Give me an example of your competitiveness. Answer Question
- No OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Rogers Communications (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in August 2015.
I submitted my application online on July 24 and got a call for a telephone interview on August 5, then an in-person interview on August 7. There was a 3-part interview, first a session with the recruiter with whom I spoke on the phone, then with the manager responsible for the department and then with one of the lead performers in the department. I had an opportunity to see the working environment. It's a wide open space where each sales rep has a desk in a cluster.
- Tell me about yourself without mentioning anything on your resume. How would you respond if in the first 3 months, you did not get any sales? How has your previous experience prepared you for this role? Give an example of a time you had to respond to confrontation with a client. If you had to sell this pen, let&#039;s hear your pitch. Answer Question
- Accepted OfferNegative ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Rogers Communications.
one phone call .. waiting period of 1 month and then 3 more interview with 3 different team managers and 1 director and then offer letter was presented in 2 days after the whole process
- why did you want to work and general questions about analytics Answer Question
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Rogers Communications.
Applied online for different branches. Had phone interview with Roger's recruiter for about15min. Then got phone calls from branch managers for asking to do face to face interview with them (normaly took 20-30min). 3 managers prefered to get the job to other applicants but finally the 4th gave me the offer. The bach-check was online and take 1 days.
- which one is more important "company's product or company's customer? 2 Answers
- No OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Rogers Communications (Toronto, ON (Canada)).
Applied online through Rogers hiring site, if you pass their online screening you have to do an online assessment that simulates call centre tasks, like looking up people's profiles and there is also a personality questionnaire. Then after 2 weeks got an email for a phone interview. Phone interview consisted of asking about previous work experience, and questions relating to the job in the costumer service aspect. There weren't any technical questions asked.
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review