Rogers Communications

Updated Mar 1, 2015
Updated Mar 1, 2015

2.8

Customer Services Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Rogers Communications.

First I filled out my job history and education online. I was taken from there to a questionairre which I filled out. The next day a recruiter called me and asked me a few questions, then I was interviewed in person where they asked pretty much the same questions. I did a test where they tested my typing speed and ability to use the internet to research.

Interview Questions
    • If you had to go to a concert and couldn't change out your shift, what would you do?   View Answer
    It was a set pay

A New Business Model Presentation Interview

A clean presentation and application of an innovative approach to further dominate the corporate cellular communications consumer stronghold by reaching a "niche" market of new economic clientele as to offer more flexible option to one year term and monthly device management lease costs. Affordable to the young population and wireless devices that are the latest in technological advances and quality name brands as I Phone commanding high retail commitment and 2 year commitments.

Interview Questions
    • How do you as a corporate leadership in business development see the new age of social app and network marketing shrinking an already demanding and competitive placement in a completely commanding e commerce and e finance.   View Answer
    • Can you foster an open approach to adopt a more flexible term contract guideline to ensure an even more widely diverse clientele within a much tighter economy and limited monthly income.   Answer Question

Research Analyst Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Rogers Communications.

Telephone initial interview, where they called to set up a call, returned the call, conducted a 30 minutes call. They were very professional, they laid out the process, said a question let me respond, not too difficult.

Marketing Manager Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Rogers Communications.

First contacted bY HR who did a basic screen test (my background, salary expectations etc). The next interview was in-person with the hiring manager - very pleasant. We chatted about the role, the job priorities, my experience and how it translates to the role. Then I moved to the final round, where again, we chatted. The interviewer asked me mostly behavioural and situational questions.

Senior Designer Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Rogers Communications.

I was contacted on Christmas Eve for an application made a few weeks prior. The HR person apparently hadn't read my CV or cover latter and asked me a few questions that I covered extensively in there. I explained my situation again, which they failed to understand (I guess I didn't do a good job but it wasn't actually that complicated). Two phone calls later, they wanted to double check the timeline of the position whether it would be feasible to hire me. They said no, two months is two long after a day and I haven't heard form them again. Two months later, they're still looking...

Technical Support Specialist Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Rogers Communications.

Apply online. Then (via email response) go back online to fill out assessment/skills tests. As long as you pass these required assessments, you would get a phone call asking if you will be available for a 30 minute phone interview (i chose the following morning). Then If the person on the phone likes you, they will ask you to come in for an interview. This is with 2 department mangers.

Interview Questions
    • What is a good customer service event that happened to you?   Answer Question

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brampton, ON (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brampton, ON (Canada)

I applied online – interviewed at Rogers Communications.

Applied online for a position that was posted both internally and externally. Rogers contacted a week after submission. They booked a phone interview with an HR Advisor. An in-person interview was booked after with 3 people (the executive VP and two non-HR people) Offered position a few days after. A lot of questions regarding expectations and abilities with lots of examples.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a moment when you regret a decision that you made and why. Explain steps on how you resolved.   Answer Question

Customer Services Representative Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Rogers Communications.

Standard interview process
    Applied for the job
    received phone interview that last between 15 - 30 mins
    hand face to face interview which lasted roughly 45 mins -- basic interview questions were asked
    received an offer week later
    accepted offer

Digital Publishing Programmer Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Rogers Communications in November 2014.

I was called in for an interview about 3 days after they called me. I had two interviewers, each of them was friendly. They also did most of the talking. The questions were indirect but covered weaknesses, strengths and familiarity with programming languages and software. I was not contacted after the interview, but it all seemed good as I left.

Interview Questions
    • They asked indirect questions so it was a little unexpected in general. They also talked more about the company without asking questions.   Answer Question

NEAR PROGRAM Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brampton, ON (Canada)
    Anonymous Employee in Brampton, ON (Canada)

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Rogers Communications in November 2014.

Submitted through university job network. Got a call 2 weeks later from HR, informed me about the interview. It was a panel interview. rejected after 1 week.

Interview Questions
    • how did you handle a difficult situation with a coworker   Answer Question