Rogers Communications

Updated Aug 20, 2014
138 interviews

2.9

Project (Retail IT Systems Delivery) Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Brampton, ON (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brampton, ON (Canada)

I interviewed online. The process took 5+ weeks - interviewed at Rogers Communications in November 2013.

The internal hiring process involves applying via the company intranet (Success-factors). This may or may not lead to an interview with HR, then with the hiring manager and possibly the director of that particular group

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you had to deal with a co-worker who wasn't doing his/her fair share of the work. What did you do and what was the outcome?   View Answer
    Negotiation was relatively straight forward. There was not too much room for negotiation of things like vacation or other perks being a current employee of the company.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I interviewed through other source. The process took a day - interviewed at Rogers Communications in February 2014.

Phone interview. Still no inperson yet. Great conversation but general HR questions.

Inside Sales Farmer Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Montreal, QC (Canada)
    Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

I interviewed online. The process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Rogers Communications in April 2014.

Four interviews, Three by telephone and one in person. Two follow-ups on my behalf to find out the status of my candidacy. No response on the second request for an update. A 6 week process in all. I'm no longer interested in working for a company with so little regard for potential employees.

Web Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Toronto, ON (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Rogers Communications in June 2013.

Through a recruiter, interview was set up, with hiring manager and their second in command.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing difficult, just lots of relating to scenarios. They wanted to know how you'd respond in meetings and presentations and reviews. From what I gathered, they wanted someone who could explain work well, but not be rude or argumentative and offend the higher ups if your work wasn't approved.
      Heard about lots of well meaning plans, which ended up being nonsense in reality.
        View Answer
    Through a recruiter, so close to hourly rate I usually got, except a little less, which was spun as being okay due to the contract being longer term and stable, regular work. Needed the money and work so I took it.

Customer Services Representative Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 4 days - interviewed at Rogers Communications in November 2013.

Ive been applying for 5 years. Finally a manager gave me a chance. so no comment

Interview Questions
    • none. rogers managers are trained to see how personable you are. customer service is their main goal. if you are a people person.....apply. best job ive had keep in mind.   View Answer

Director, ITS Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Brampton, ON (Canada)
    Anonymous Employee in Brampton, ON (Canada)

I interviewed in-person. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Rogers Communications in January 2014.

This was an internal posting, one interview.

Technical Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Toronto, ON (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 7 weeks - interviewed at Rogers Communications.

This job is relating to automation testing of mobile devices using very smart and special tool (test platform) developed by Israeli-American company Perfecto Mobile which provides all types of services related to all types of mobile devices which could be found on the world market today. Services can include as basic functionality of mobile device, as advanced applications automation testing. Very flexible platform has possibilities to be integrated to very popular environments like HP Quality Centre, Eclipse, MS Visual Studio, etc.
    I found this position from abroad and started to work as representative person of Perfecto on site in Rogers without any interview due to my vast experience in the field of mobile communication technologies.

no any nigotiations

Business Analyst Interview

I interviewed online - interviewed at Rogers Communications.

Well organized process, from preview, interview and follow-up. Encouraged lots of questions and provided relevant information.

Interview Questions
    • What contributions do you see yourself making in the longer-term?   Answer Question

QA Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Rogers Communications in October 2013.

One HR interview followed by technical interview by Team

Interview Questions
    • Behavioral questions regarding working under pressure   View Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I interviewed online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Rogers Communications in February 2014.

Telephone interview, which went well until the subject of salary arose. The guy said he couldn't match what I was previously earning. Even though he thought I was perfect for the job, he was afraid I'd leave after a few months if a better salary came along.

Interview Questions
    • None really although I got the impression it's somewhat of a "union-like" atmosphere where how long you've been there matters more than results when it comes to promotions.   Answer Question