Rogers Communications Interview Questions

Updated Jul 14, 2015

2.8

Customer Services Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kitchener, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Rogers Communications (Kitchener, ON (Canada)).

Interview

1 : 1interview and I met with the store manager. It was a standard interview; getting to know the individual. Building rapport helped break the ice. A lot of behaviour and situational questions, the usual. Being confident goes a long way, if you're not comfortable with selling products then this position may not be for you.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Rogers Communications.

Interview

Applied online, HR called to arrange an interview, and then a 1:1 interview with manager. Went over resume of my work experience, lots of behavioural questions. Listen to what they're looking for and connect to the experience you have. The interview was about an hour long. It was pleasant process.

Interview Questions

• Most behavioural, like how to manage conflict,s priorities, and team work   Answer Question

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hamilton, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Rogers Communications (Hamilton, ON (Canada)) in July 2014.

Interview

Applied online for the job for 'Inside sales Executive' through a the rogers website. Hr called after almost 2 months. Interview was scheduled after a week. Interview went on for half an hour. basic questions asked about behavior and persolity traits. Got acall from the hr after three days for selection.

Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brampton, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Rogers Communications (Brampton, ON (Canada)).

Interview

I was promoted within. Initial employment was as a contractor and the interview was pretty straightforward since it was more of a set of technical questions. Not much of personality type testing questions or behavioral type questions. However, the interviewer was very knowledgeable about technical acpects and asked a lot of technical questions

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation since it was a take it or leave it kind of a proposition

Technical Team Leader Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Rogers Communications.

Interview

Interview questions were mostly related to behaviors and situation scenarios. Not much asked about technical abilities to solve problems. They say the technical skills are proven in the resume. So no need to discuss that during the interview. They more want to know if my personality fits in the team.

Technical Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 7 weeksinterviewed at Rogers Communications (Toronto, ON (Canada)).

Interview

This job is relating to automation testing of mobile devices using very smart and special tool (test platform) developed by Israeli-American company Perfecto Mobile which provides all types of services related to all types of mobile devices which could be found on the world market today. Services can include as basic functionality of mobile device, as advanced applications automation testing. Very flexible platform has possibilities to be integrated to very popular environments like HP Quality Centre, Eclipse, MS Visual Studio, etc. I found this position from abroad and started to work as representative person of Perfecto on site in Rogers without any interview due to my vast experience in the field of mobile communication technologies.

Negotiation

no any nigotiations

Inside Sales Farmer Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Rogers Communications (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in April 2014.

Interview

Four interviews, Three by telephone and one in person. Two follow-ups on my behalf to find out the status of my candidacy. No response on the second request for an update. A 6 week process in all. I'm no longer interested in working for a company with so little regard for potential employees.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Rogers Communications.

Interview

Well organized process, from preview, interview and follow-up. Encouraged lots of questions and provided relevant information.

Interview Questions

• What contributions do you see yourself making in the longer-term?   Answer Question

Customer Service Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Rogers Communications (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in March 2014.

Interview

An employee referred me to Rogers. I had to take an online test with different customer service scenarios & my response to each one. Then I had a brief phone interview about my previous work experience & skills. Afterwards I attended a one on one interview where I was asked behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of when you had to handle a difficult situation and what was the outcome?   Answer Question

Compensation Execution Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Rogers Communications (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in March 2014.

Interview

I applied online a while ago then I got an email from the hiring manager directly asking for a phone interview. The phone interview took about half an hour and then followed with a face to face interview with the manager and her supervisor