Rogers Communications Interview Questions

Updated Aug 25, 2015

2.8

Promotions Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Rogers Communications in September 2014.

Interview

Initial phone call from hiring manager. Went in for one interview and met with hiring manager. Nothing unusual, conversation consisted of the job role and my experience and how it related.

Territory Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Rogers Communications (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in September 2014.

Interview

Recruiter called me, and then scheduled a phone interview...asked me basic questions about sales targets, and past experiences.. then scheduled an in-person interview.. where we spent 45 minutes joking and laughing ocassionally being professional.. i think she had a crush on me.. then one of the managers came in.. very serious looking dude..

Interview Questions

Interview

Field Operations Wireless Access Network Technician with over 7 years of experience in telecommunications industry. Demonstrated expertise in use of the various test equipment and tools required to perform the duties and the operational processes and procedures associated with maintenance activities.

RF Wireless Interview

Interview

It was an on campus interview, very straight forward questions were asked, it was for an internship. They talk about the salary as well, they have good salaries. Good experience overall.

Interview Questions

• What are all the ways to change the area of coverage of an antenna?   Answer Question

Digital Imaging Interview

Interview

The interview process was professional and concise and meeting co-workers made one feel welcome from the start. For a company of this size the procedures were very structured and well-explained. There was ample opportunity to ask any questions or address any concerns, so everything was very positive overall. No complaints.

Customer Services Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kitchener, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rogers Communications (Kitchener, ON (Canada)).

Interview

1 : 1interview and I met with the store manager. It was a standard interview; getting to know the individual. Building rapport helped break the ice. A lot of behaviour and situational questions, the usual. Being confident goes a long way, if you're not comfortable with selling products then this position may not be for you.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Rogers Communications.

Interview

Applied online, HR called to arrange an interview, and then a 1:1 interview with manager. Went over resume of my work experience, lots of behavioural questions. Listen to what they're looking for and connect to the experience you have. The interview was about an hour long. It was pleasant process.

Interview Questions

• Most behavioural, like how to manage conflict,s priorities, and team work   Answer Question

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hamilton, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Rogers Communications (Hamilton, ON (Canada)) in July 2014.

Interview

Applied online for the job for 'Inside sales Executive' through a the rogers website. Hr called after almost 2 months. Interview was scheduled after a week. Interview went on for half an hour. basic questions asked about behavior and persolity traits. Got acall from the hr after three days for selection.

Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brampton, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Rogers Communications (Brampton, ON (Canada)).

Interview

I was promoted within. Initial employment was as a contractor and the interview was pretty straightforward since it was more of a set of technical questions. Not much of personality type testing questions or behavioral type questions. However, the interviewer was very knowledgeable about technical acpects and asked a lot of technical questions

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation since it was a take it or leave it kind of a proposition

Software Development Contractor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Rogers Communications (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in June 2014.

Interview

The director of the department and a senior product manager interviewed me. The first round was on phone. Mostly covered my previous experiences and skills. Second phase was an in person interview. The second interview was about 45 minutes long. Most of the conversation was on approach to problem solving and specific skills required to solve problems relevant to the department.