Rogers Communications

Updated Nov 2, 2014

2.9

Marketing Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Rogers Communications in August 2013.

Met agent before the interview, nightmare. Agent was late. I was late.

Interview Questions
    • What should you do if a project is due tomorrow and your manager and your team members are not there?   View Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Online application. Contacted within a week for an interview which was pleasant. Job was for a night shift CSR. Seemed like a nice place to work but was nit interested in that. Ended up turning down the job because I couldn't work at night b

Rogers Communications Inside Sales (Rogers Outrank) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Rogers Communications in June 2013.

You apply online and there's an initial 10-15 minute phone interview. They call you out of the blue so be prepared to answer a few questions without much prep.

Then they call you in for an initial interview with an HR person - they're friendly enough and the questions are straight forward - why do you want to work here, why do you think you'd succeed in sales, tell me about a time you sold something, etc. There's also a portion where they make you do a role play. You have to follow the script exactly but you also have to make it your own.

Then they call you back for an interview with the VP of Sales. This is mainly a role play exercise again and a few questions as well. The catch is that he's purposefully rude to you and keeps giving you non-verbal signals that he's upset with your performance. Basically, he wants you to show him that you have mental fortitude. It can be unnerving and comes off extremely rude but I'm sure it's all just business - trying to make sure they get the toughest sales people.

Interview Questions
    • Why should I give you the job even though you have no sales experience   Answer Question

Developer Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

interviewed at Rogers Communications in June 2013.

Very friendly interviewer, described the department, some of the projects, and what the work environment is like. Asked a few knowledge based questions, nothing too difficult. Very relaxed experience.

Web Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Rogers Communications in June 2013.

Through a recruiter, interview was set up, with hiring manager and their second in command.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing difficult, just lots of relating to scenarios. They wanted to know how you'd respond in meetings and presentations and reviews. From what I gathered, they wanted someone who could explain work well, but not be rude or argumentative and offend the higher ups if your work wasn't approved.
      Heard about lots of well meaning plans, which ended up being nonsense in reality.
        View Answer
    Through a recruiter, so close to hourly rate I usually got, except a little less, which was spun as being okay due to the contract being longer term and stable, regular work. Needed the money and work so I took it.

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Rogers Communications.

must have good communication skills, must be driven and hardworking.

no it a set wage

Product Manager Interview

Interview process varies - some times require a case study - usually HR, hiring manager and director

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Rogers Communications.

applied online-got a face to face interview and skills test-then a phone interview and then the letter of employment
    usual behaviroal type question as well as general interview uestions

Business Consultant Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Rogers Communications.

Included questions about previous experience mentioned on CV and detailed job responsibilities. Behavioral questions like how did you handle a situation in previous job where client was very angry. Any situation where your previous boss asked you to improve on any aspect. How important do you think communication skill are. What were your KPIs in previous similar role etc.

Customer and Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

I applied online. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at Rogers Communications in May 2013.

I got a call to schedule a phone interview which was conducted the same day after 2 hours! They didnt ask much about my previous work experience. All the questions they asked were situational which also included a role playing scenario in which they will ask you to be the sales person.