Rogers Communications Senior Financial Analyst Interview Questions & Reviews
Getting an Interview
- Popular Job Titles:
- Customer Service Representative (12)
- Customer Services Representative (6)
- Business Analyst (5)
- Manager (4)
- Sales Associate (3)
- Analyst (3)
- Product Manager (3)
- Web Designer (2)
- Customer Service Consultant (2)
- Account Manager (2)
- Technical Support Specialist (2)
- Senior Manager (2)
- Inside Sales Representative (2)
- Inside Sales (2)
- Senior Financial Analyst (2)
- Developer (2)
- Technical Support Consultant (2)
- Senior Business Analyst (1)
- Senior Communications Analyst (1)
- Senior Art Director (1)
- Area Manager (1)
- Store Manager (1)
- Customer Support Specialist (1)
- Wireless Customer Service Representative (1)
- Engineering Associate (1)
- Developer Intern (1)
- Project Coordinator (1)
- Marketing Analyst (1)
- Marketing Coordinator (1)
- Technical Support Representative (1)
Senior Financial Analyst Interview (Positive Experience; Average Interview)
I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Rogers Communications in January 2010.
Interview Details – Three rounds of interviews.
First round was a phone conversation with HR to make sure you qualified for the position. Very basic just say yes to everything.
Second round was with two managers. Consisted of standard questions: background, strengths, weakness, why Rogers, etc. However the purpose of the second round interview was to assess the candidates ability to answer a typical consulting case question. Case is related to the Telecom space.
Third round was with the Director of the group. Was more of a feel and fit interview. At this point it felt like the decision was already made and this was merely to determine whether I would fit with the firm and group.
Interview Question – Why Rogers? Answer Question
Negotiation Details – very little room to negotiate
Senior Financial Analyst Interview (Neutral Experience; Average Interview)
The process took 3 days - interviewed at Rogers Communications in September 2010.
Interview Details – Received an inital interview call from HR and then with the managaer and the final round with the director.
Interview Question – What conflict situation did you encounter and how did you go about resolving it? View Answer
Interviews for Top Jobs at Rogers Communications