Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Rogers Communications
- Customer Service Representative (12)
- Customer Services Representative (11)
- Inside Sales Representative (6)
- Business Analyst (5)
- Manager (4)
- Customer Service Consultant (4)
- Technical Support Specialist (4)
- Wireless Customer Service Representative (3)
- Sales Associate (3)
- Analyst (3)
- Sales Representative (3)
- Marketing Manager (3)
- Technical Support Consultant (3)
- Product Manager (3)
- Web Designer (2)
- Technical Support Representative (2)
- Inside Sales (2)
- Account Manager (2)
- Administrative Assistant (2)
- Senior Manager (2)
- Senior Financial Analyst (2)
- Developer (2)
- Developer Intern (1)
- Project Coordinator (1)
- Marketing Analyst (1)
- Marketing Coordinator (1)
- Technical Team Leader (1)
- Territory Manager (1)
- Traffic Coordinator (1)
- Competitive Intelligence Manager (1)
Senior Financial Analyst Interview
The process took 3 days – interviewed at Rogers Communications in September 2010.
Received an inital interview call from HR and then with the managaer and the final round with the director.
- What conflict situation did you encounter and how did you go about resolving it? 1 Answer
Other Interview Reviews for Rogers Communications
Senior Financial Analyst InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at Rogers Communications (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in January 2010.
Three rounds of interviews.
First round was a phone conversation with HR to make sure you qualified for the position. Very basic just say yes to everything.
Second round was with two managers. Consisted of standard questions: background, strengths, weakness, why Rogers, etc. However the purpose of the second round interview was to assess the candidates ability to answer a typical consulting case question. Case is related to the Telecom space.
Third round was with the Director of the group. Was more of a feel and fit interview. At this point it felt like the decision was already made and this was merely to determine whether I would fit with the firm and group.
- Why Rogers? Answer Question
very little room to negotiate