Rogers Communications

Rogers Communications Senior Manager Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied online. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Rogers Communications.

- All positions require you to apply online.
- 3 stage interview (phone call with HR, meet with hiring Director, meet with someone else to confirm hiring Director's decision)

Interview Questions
  • Nothing too difficult if you prepare for it. Expect 10-15 mins to take about yourself and your background. Then they will ask you behavioural base questions.   Answer Question
HR contacted me with an offer. Before emailing me the offer, I countered with what I was looking for which was reasonable. HR called me back within a day and accepted my counter offer. HR sent me my offer and I had 2-3 days to review the package and email it back to them.

Other Interview Reviews for Rogers Communications

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied online. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Rogers Communications in September 2011.

The interview process started with completing an online questionnaire to assess fit and background for the position. I was then contacted by an internal recruiting consultant for the company. They conducted a 30 minute phone interview with standard questions:
    -Provide an overview of your resume
    -Explain why your background is suitable for the position
    -Explain your leadership style question.
    -Explain how you deal with conflict
    -Why are you leaving your current role.
    2 weeks later I was asked to meet with the hiring manager. This was another standard 1:1 interview with similar questions. An offer was presented within another 2 weeks.

Interview Questions