Rogers Communications

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Manager Interview

Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied online and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Rogers Communications.

Interview Details – - All positions require you to apply online.
- 3 stage interview (phone call with HR, meet with hiring Director, meet with someone else to confirm hiring Director's decision)

Interview Question – Nothing too difficult if you prepare for it. Expect 10-15 mins to take about yourself and your background. Then they will ask you behavioural base questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – HR contacted me with an offer. Before emailing me the offer, I countered with what I was looking for which was reasonable. HR called me back within a day and accepted my counter offer. HR sent me my offer and I had 2-3 days to review the package and email it back to them.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Senior Manager Interview

Senior Manager
Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied online and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Rogers Communications in September 2011.

Interview Details – The interview process started with completing an online questionnaire to assess fit and background for the position. I was then contacted by an internal recruiting consultant for the company. They conducted a 30 minute phone interview with standard questions:
-Provide an overview of your resume
-Explain why your background is suitable for the position
-Explain your leadership style question.
-Explain how you deal with conflict
-Why are you leaving your current role.
2 weeks later I was asked to meet with the hiring manager. This was another standard 1:1 interview with similar questions. An offer was presented within another 2 weeks.

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Rogers Communications

Worked for Rogers Communications? Contribute to the Community!

Rogers Communications Videos

Rogers Communications – Why Work for Us?

We're Canada's dynamic communications and media company. We make sure you stay inspired, informed and in touch like never before, with our advanced networks, powerhouse media brands and technologically advanced… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Rogers Communications Senior Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Rogers Communications employees and interview candidates.