Rogers Communications

Updated Oct 28, 2014
Updated Oct 28, 2014

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Technical Support Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond Hill, ON (Canada)
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond Hill, ON (Canada)

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Rogers Communications in February 2014.

3 step hiring. First if you are a candidate you will get a phone call interview, then a interview/test in person with hiring consultant, then you will be interviewed by two team managers.

Interview Questions
  • Where do you see yourself 5-10 years from now at Rogers.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Rogers Communications

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Rogers Communications in August 2009.

Online application, phone interview, followed by in person interview.

Application online was straight forward but does require an account to be created with the Rogers website. I waited about two weeks to get a response which was then turned into a basic phone interview assessing your ability to talk on the phone, answer basic questions, etc.

I was then scheduled for an in person interview at the York Mills location a few days later, I met with two team managers and had a basic interview, not many questions were asked, I was more told how things are done, explained procedures, etc.

After the interview I was asked for a background check, Rogers completed the check themselves and after it cleared I was made a job offer. There was no opportunity for negotiation, it was a "take it or leave it" offer.

Interview Questions
    • How would you handle an irate customer who is demanding instant compensation?   Answer Question
    There was no negotiation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Rogers Communications in June 2009.

Hiring process is technical in nature, with focus on ability to resolve issues described by customers.
    Attention to customer service is a key requirement.

Interview Questions
    • Being such a customer oriented position, how do you diffuse an angry customer based on either: previously poor experience, unresolved repeat issues, immediate requests for management.   View Answer
    There is no negotiation in this position. You are hired for an advertised salary and future career advancement is based on performance and behavior.