Rogers Communications Technical Support Specialist Interview Questions

Updated Mar 10, 2015

3.2

Technical Support Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Rogers Communications.

Interview

Apply online. Then (via email response) go back online to fill out assessment/skills tests. As long as you pass these required assessments, you would get a phone call asking if you will be available for a 30 minute phone interview (i chose the following morning). Then If the person on the phone likes you, they will ask you to come in for an interview. This is with 2 department mangers.

Interview Questions

• What is a good customer service event that happened to you?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Rogers Communications

Technical Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Scarborough, ON (Canada)

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Rogers Communications (Scarborough, ON (Canada)) in May 2011.

Interview

Roughly 15 minutes phone interview, asked basic question about your self, strength, weakness, tell me about your self kind of question and also introduction to the position.

Face to face interview consisted of typing skills, filling in forms for background check, listening to a few real calls, and finally group interview. Asked about, what a good customer service is, tell me a time when you experienced a great customer service.

Technical Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brampton, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Rogers Communications (Brampton, ON (Canada)) in April 2011.

Interview

on phone 30 minutes . ..............................

Technical Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brampton, ON (Canada)

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Rogers Communications (Brampton, ON (Canada)) in November 2010.

Interview

Was called up by a Rogers HR rep for a Technical Support Position for Rogers Home Phone Line. Conversation was short outlining the position and we set a date for an interview with the hiring manager. I arrived at their offices in Brampton the next day and for whatever reason, the manager was either completely stressed out or having a bad day because he was a very unprofessional interviewer. I had a very decent resume and I dare say, was over-qualified as I was a software developer at my previous employer but he didn't appear to show any interest in that. He glanced at my resume and simply asked 'ok talk about yourself'. So i talk about my past work experience and accomplishments but he would mumble 'mkay' after my every sentence, very irritating. After that, he quickly told what the position was and asked if I had any questions. I asked 'is it a new position, if not, what happened the previous employee' to which he replied 'no its not a new position what happened to the other guy, whats that to you? why do you care?' I was shocked. At that point, I knew the interview was a sinking ship so I asked a few more questions to prolong the interview which irritated him but I knew by now this interview was going nowhere.

We shook hands and he left, not even showing the courtesy of walking me back to the front!

In short, simply the worst interview I've ever had. A poor representation of Rogers and its employees. I will never apply to Rogers again.