Rogers Communications

www.rogers.com
  www.rogers.com

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Technical Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Scarborough, ON (Canada)
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Scarborough, ON (Canada)

The process took a dayinterviewed at Rogers Communications in May 2011.

Roughly 15 minutes phone interview, asked basic question about your self, strength, weakness, tell me about your self kind of question and also introduction to the position.

Face to face interview consisted of typing skills, filling in forms for background check, listening to a few real calls, and finally group interview. Asked about, what a good customer service is, tell me a time when you experienced a great customer service.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Rogers Communications

Technical Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brampton, ON (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brampton, ON (Canada)

The process took a dayinterviewed at Rogers Communications in November 2010.

Was called up by a Rogers HR rep for a Technical Support Position for Rogers Home Phone Line. Conversation was short outlining the position and we set a date for an interview with the hiring manager. I arrived at their offices in Brampton the next day and for whatever reason, the manager was either completely stressed out or having a bad day because he was a very unprofessional interviewer. I had a very decent resume and I dare say, was over-qualified as I was a software developer at my previous employer but he didn't appear to show any interest in that. He glanced at my resume and simply asked 'ok talk about yourself'. So i talk about my past work experience and accomplishments but he would mumble 'mkay' after my every sentence, very irritating. After that, he quickly told what the position was and asked if I had any questions. I asked 'is it a new position, if not, what happened the previous employee' to which he replied 'no its not a new position what happened to the other guy, whats that to you? why do you care?' I was shocked. At that point, I knew the interview was a sinking ship so I asked a few more questions to prolong the interview which irritated him but I knew by now this interview was going nowhere.

We shook hands and he left, not even showing the courtesy of walking me back to the front!

In short, simply the worst interview I've ever had. A poor representation of Rogers and its employees. I will never apply to Rogers again.

Interview Questions