Rogers Communications
www.rogers.com Toronto, Canada 5000+ Employees

Rogers Communications Technical Support Specialist Interview Questions & Reviews

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Technical Support Specialist Interview

Technical Support Specialist
Scarborough, ON (Canada)

The process took a day - interviewed at Rogers Communications in May 2011.

Interview Details – Roughly 15 minutes phone interview, asked basic question about your self, strength, weakness, tell me about your self kind of question and also introduction to the position.

Face to face interview consisted of typing skills, filling in forms for background check, listening to a few real calls, and finally group interview. Asked about, what a good customer service is, tell me a time when you experienced a great customer service.

Interview Question – Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Very Difficult Interview

Technical Support Specialist Interview

Technical Support Specialist
Brampton, ON (Canada)

The process took a day - interviewed at Rogers Communications in November 2010.

Interview Details – Was called up by a Rogers HR rep for a Technical Support Position for Rogers Home Phone Line. Conversation was short outlining the position and we set a date for an interview with the hiring manager. I arrived at their offices in Brampton the next day and for whatever reason, the manager was either completely stressed out or having a bad day because he was a very unprofessional interviewer. I had a very decent resume and I dare say, was over-qualified as I was a software developer at my previous employer but he didn't appear to show any interest in that. He glanced at my resume and simply asked 'ok talk about yourself'. So i talk about my past work experience and accomplishments but he would mumble 'mkay' after my every sentence, very irritating. After that, he quickly told what the position was and asked if I had any questions. I asked 'is it a new position, if not, what happened the previous employee' to which he replied 'no its not a new position what happened to the other guy, whats that to you? why do you care?' I was shocked. At that point, I knew the interview was a sinking ship so I asked a few more questions to prolong the interview which irritated him but I knew by now this interview was going nowhere.

We shook hands and he left, not even showing the courtesy of walking me back to the front!

In short, simply the worst interview I've ever had. A poor representation of Rogers and its employees. I will never apply to Rogers again.

Interview Question – Ok talk about yourself.   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Rogers Communications

Worked for Rogers Communications? Contribute to the Community!

Rogers Communications Videos

Rogers Communications – Why Work for Us?

We're Canada's dynamic communications and media company. We make sure you stay inspired, informed and in touch like never before, with our advanced networks, powerhouse media brands and technologically advanced… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Rogers Communications Technical Support Specialist interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Rogers Communications employees and interview candidates.