Rogers Communications

2.9

86 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brampton, ON (Canada)

I applied online – interviewed at Rogers Communications.

Applied online for a position that was posted both internally and externally. Rogers contacted a week after submission. They booked a phone interview with an HR Advisor. An in-person interview was booked after with 3 people (the executive VP and two non-HR people) Offered position a few days after. A lot of questions regarding expectations and abilities with lots of examples.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a moment when you regret a decision that you made and why. Explain steps on how you resolved.   Answer Question

Customer Services Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kitchener, ON (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kitchener, ON (Canada)

I applied online – interviewed at Rogers Communications.

1 : 1interview and I met with the store manager.
    It was a standard interview; getting to know the individual. Building rapport helped break the ice. A lot of behaviour and situational questions, the usual. Being confident goes a long way, if you're not comfortable with selling products then this position may not be for you.

Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brampton, ON (Canada)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Rogers Communications.

I was promoted within. Initial employment was as a contractor and the interview was pretty straightforward since it was more of a set of technical questions. Not much of personality type testing questions or behavioral type questions. However, the interviewer was very knowledgeable about technical acpects and asked a lot of technical questions

Interview Questions
    There was no negotiation since it was a take it or leave it kind of a proposition

Technical Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 7 weeksinterviewed at Rogers Communications.

This job is relating to automation testing of mobile devices using very smart and special tool (test platform) developed by Israeli-American company Perfecto Mobile which provides all types of services related to all types of mobile devices which could be found on the world market today. Services can include as basic functionality of mobile device, as advanced applications automation testing. Very flexible platform has possibilities to be integrated to very popular environments like HP Quality Centre, Eclipse, MS Visual Studio, etc.
    I found this position from abroad and started to work as representative person of Perfecto on site in Rogers without any interview due to my vast experience in the field of mobile communication technologies.

no any nigotiations

Compensation Execution Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied online – interviewed at Rogers Communications in March 2014.

I applied online a while ago then I got an email from the hiring manager directly asking for a phone interview. The phone interview took about half an hour and then followed with a face to face interview with the manager and her supervisor

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Rogers Communications.

10 min talk over the phone about previous experiences.

They gave me an offer, no room to negotiate.

Billigual Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Rogers Communications in February 2014.

Applied online, upload resume and cover letter, 2 days later, I was asked to do a online assessment. 1 Month later, phone interviewed.

Interview Questions
    • the interviewer gave out a senario, asked me how to deal with this case. Very detail.   Answer Question

Technical Support Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond Hill, ON (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond Hill, ON (Canada)

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Rogers Communications in February 2014.

3 step hiring. First if you are a candidate you will get a phone call interview, then a interview/test in person with hiring consultant, then you will be interviewed by two team managers.

Interview Questions
    • Where do you see yourself 5-10 years from now at Rogers.   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Rogers Communications in February 2014.

Phone interview. Still no inperson yet. Great conversation but general HR questions.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Telephone interview, which went well until the subject of salary arose. The guy said he couldn't match what I was previously earning. Even though he thought I was perfect for the job, he was afraid I'd leave after a few months if a better salary came along.

Interview Questions
    • None really although I got the impression it's somewhat of a "union-like" atmosphere where how long you've been there matters more than results when it comes to promotions.   Answer Question