Rogers Communications

Relevance Date Difficulty

Web Content Writer Interview

Web Content Writer
Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at Rogers Communications in August 2011.

Interview Details – Interview was organized by a staffing agency. Agency contacted me, asked for my resume, did a phone interview, then presented it to manager at Rogers. Rogers then asked me for an interview.

Rogers interview was in person, one-on-one. Lasted 50 minutes. Was expecting behavioural-type questions like "Tell me about a time when..." and "What would you do if...", but weren't asked those questions.

Was notified that I got the job one week after the interview. No second interview, although apparently it was a possibility at one point.

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Rogers Communications

Worked for Rogers Communications? Contribute to the Community!

Rogers Communications Videos

Rogers Communications – Why Work for Us?

We're Canada's dynamic communications and media company. We make sure you stay inspired, informed and in touch like never before, with our advanced networks, powerhouse media brands and technologically advanced… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Rogers Communications Web Content Writer interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Rogers Communications employees and interview candidates.